Other AOL AIM Users?

Hi, I know the debate about ICQ and AIM so please don't tell me to get ICQ, But if there are any other AIM Users who want to set up a network of CM players could you post your AIM name here?

Mine is HolienM

I am a UK player and I am often on line looking for some quick turn around games in the evenings and at weekends. T house player or not.

Cheers

H

I'm in a similar situation but I've no idea what ICQ & AIM are???? but I am looking for a PBEM game.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Holien:

Hi, I know the debate about ICQ and AIM so please don't tell me to get ICQ, But if there are any other AIM Users who want to set up a network of CM players could you post your AIM name here?

Mine is HolienM

I am a UK player and I am often on line looking for some quick turn around games in the evenings and at weekends. T house player or not.

Cheers

H

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine is "DeclaMac1" (Declan McManus is Elvis Costellos real name...that's where that silly screen name came from). Without trying to open a debate between ICQ and AIM. Having done exchanges using both AIM file transfers MUCH faster than ICQ and the instant messaging doesn't slow down the file transfer. For those who don't have it you can find the free download at www.aol.com. Drop me an email at the email address in my profile if you have any questions.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Glad to hear other AIM users out there. My screen name is Captmattgunner. I am mostly able to play on weekends. LETS GET IT ON! smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Crush the enemy, see him driven before you and here the lamentations of the women.

Conan the Barbarian<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all you AIM people.

That pea brain of mine could not get to grips with icq so I am going to give AIM a try.I am located in good old "kiwiland"

My nick is.. imegramps...

To those email opponants of mine in this group my <excellent> run of losses is sad to say continuing.

Be gentle with me....= smile.gif

_______________________________________________Regards Gramps

[This message has been edited by rwwald (edited 11-16-2000).]