TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally found on Dictionary.com:

No entry found for "Croda" in the dictionary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You see that? I'm an enigma!

(And you can all keep your enema jokes right where they are...)

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you

try www.croda.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You rat bugger, I'm going to cut your eyes out and hit them with a hammer! Or worse, I'll make you play me at Crodaburg!

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

You rat bugger, I'm going to cut your eyes out and hit them with a hammer! Or worse, I'll make you play me at Crodaburg!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hush up. You need to quit bumpin yer gums. Keep it up and the next noise you make will be muffled by your own butt.

I don't want to hurt my PC playing that abomination. It dimmed my lights just looking at it.

BTW...that sig is soooooo funny.

(must suck to be you)

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

OK to all the people I insulted here or tried doing so... *extremely large snip of emotional outpourings*....And headed for the Great Beyond...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor Mensch!

Mensch has obviously reached an important stage in his life when one gets all teary, sensitive to inner feelings and where the emotions run turmoil!

Denizens of the pool....today Mensch has become a man...today, Mensch reached Puberty! biggrin.gif

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Poor Mensch!

Mensch has obviously reached an important stage in his life when one gets all teary, sensitive to inner feelings and where the emotions run turmoil!

Denizens of the pool....today Mensch has become a man...today, Mensch reached Puberty! biggrin.gif

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That or menopause.

------------------

We are fierce historical inaccuracers

- PawBroon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

That said, you can never be forgiven for Neighbours and Home And Away.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you can't be forgiven for being a Pommie.

btw, you forgot Prisoner

But, No worries Mate! Let me buy you a beer!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 12-12-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Hiram, You got time to yak, write bad poetry, and blow up Lose-to-Peng's tanks, send me my turn already!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marlow, come a little closer to your monitor. Rub your nose up against it and read this carefully.

ready??

I sent your turn last night

I sent out all of my turns last night. I'll gladly send it again when I get home. Okay? Perhaps you and Shandorf need to go to Patience class and quit with the masterbatory excess. (perhaps you have some latent rage because the Deadskins won't be in the playoffs but the Eagles most certainly will be)

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally spouted by Hairy Bratwurst:

Barbara Walters, the setup is back at you, and now all that remains is finding out where your (eeewww, is that a French fag, er flag I see flying over your side of the battle??), ahem, little men are hiding, and erasing them. The French indeed... Is this some attempt to justify your hidden admiration for those people that taught you that "Real mensch eat quiche???" Perhaps the villagers will be able to feed your carcasses to the hogs or somefink...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The hen is the wisest of all God's Creation: She does not cackle until AFTER the egg is laid".

-- Abraham Lincoln

As for the rest of you lot, five or six pages of this drivel each day is far too much to keep up with (for those of us with actual lives). It keeps me from reading all those fascinating "I-Want-Pacific-Theatre-and-Nazis-vs.-Martians" threads. Try saying what needs saying in one post people...

------------------

Scarred on a hundred fields before

Naked and starved and travel-sore

Each man a tiger hunted;

They stood at bay as brave as Huns

The last of the Old South's splendid sons

Flanked by ten thousand shotted guns

And by ten thousand fronted

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Forever Babra:

Try saying what needs saying in one post people...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You rock Babapappa

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

I am God. All shall tremble before me.

That is all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and I fart in your general direction.

Albatross Albatross

What flavor?

------------------

Poor Mensch!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Important stage my arse. The neighbour's stinking dachshund finally caught on to Mensch's pill-swapping strategy and has been digging them out of it's bowl, and put a weeks worth into Mensch's breakfast this morning. Lord, quick, bring the Brick...no, not a duplicate, bring the original Meeks Brick, this is no time to accept substitutes. Now, Mensch, show us the back of your head, lad, and start singing "It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world..."

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

I am God. All shall tremble before me.

That is all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The soundest argument yet for Atheism...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

He is currently at Merzenhausen Zoo crying his heart out over the smouldering carcass of his favourite jungle animal - poor lad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am crying out my heart, bowels and guts over the most mismatched, excrable scenario I have ever had foisted on me. You can be assured ButtcheeksBoy that my ennui about the slow destruction of my forces knows no bounds. They bore me (as do you) Rest easy in the knowledge that a one handed orang could win this game against the pitiful forces given me, but since the AI must have sliced and diced you when you played it, I can see that like a blind, one legged mutiple amputee , you need all the assistance you cna secure. So I shall play out this farce to it's bitter conclusion, but I shall not forgwet or forgive. The stain of your perfidity can only be expunged by meeting me a rematch QB.

Croda so nice to be remembered. Be better that you remember to send a turn you worthless git or stop prattling about your next HUGE battle and inquire if I sent you a file (I did, so long ago I can't see it for the cobwebs) Course I am growing old just waiting for the termination of our current game with the inevitable win, but then your Bushian strategy is to delay the counting of your scattered chad-bodies.

As for others, I have been cursed with games againist disappearing foes......Meeks, Anubis, Chupdogboy, Pawshisfrenchbodyparts, and several too inconsequential to mention. Christ I have almost been reduced to playing the AI. CelticBardboy occasionally sends something. I have been forced to content myself with Heartofdarkness, GiPommie, and the aforementioned Orang-boy and Cruddite and for you all, I owe no one a turn, you owe me either notice you didn't get it or the turn itself.

So I remain particularly uninspired with the lot of you. At least HereIamkillme provided some spark and flair with his fawning syncophancy and his cringing self-esteem, as I slit his entrails open and fed them to my dogs.

I seek, nay dream of an challenge that actually makes me want to crush you beneath hobnail boots. These low life minions are no match. So I carry on, disenchanted, dissaffected until, until a more fullfilling opponnet appears.

JD, esq

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

I am crying ..."So I remain particularly uninspired with the lot of you. At least HereIamkillme provided some spark and flair with his fawning syncophancy and his cringing self-esteem, as I slit his entrails open and fed them to my dogs.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got your syncophancy dangling right here buddy. You do have a point about the self-esteem though. I have my menstrual moments if you will. Didn't know you had dogs though. Do they look down on you?

------------------

Scumbags of the 'pool, I feel I must throw a question open to you all (except MadMensch, you are beyond coherent communication).

I need advise on how to best deal with an inner Croda with suicidal tendencies.

The problem stems from my current Kniggett stoush, where my most recent arty barrage has spread vast areas of the map with little bits of shredded inner and outer Crodas. My own inner Croda, sickened and depressed by these visions of Crodacide, has regressed into an even more pitful shell of what was, in fact, a pretty poxy existence to start with.

I had actually become somewhat fond of the little geek, especially after the ultrasound scan showed my inner Croda to be quite happily picking it's nose while slapping itself on the back of the head in order to drive the fingers in just that little bit further, in the eternal search for the "mother load"

Now my inner "C" just sort of flops about, has lost all interest in nose mining and appears to be attempting to strangle itself.

Frankly, I'm sick of the little buggers attitude, should I assist "C" to top himself? (which then leaves me with the hassle of body disposal), should I attempt to cheer him up? (hardly likely as the dismemberment of further Crodas in our challenge match is bound to continue unabated), or should I evict him in some manner as one would a family of Mensches that had rented out a room under an assumed name?

The last thing I need is to share my subconcious with a terminally depressed inner Croda!

Please help............

...along a well worn path in a deep forested glade. A few butterflies fed upon the flowers that dotted the meadow grasses, and the ancient oaks that surrounded the glade were robed in the lush green of early summer. Lorak breathed in deeply, as if he could take in the magic, and the soul-deep joy that scented the air of Evermeet, the island home of the elves.

In the center of the clearing stood an elven lady, as tall as Lorak himself and clad in a sliken gown of dove-gray, the elven color of mourning. The elf's vividly blue eyes had seen the birth and death of several centuries, yet her face was youthful and the luster of her red-gold hair was undimmed by time. A silver circlet rested on her brow, but it was her regal bearing and the aura of power surrounding her that proclaimed her Lady of Evermeet, Queen of All Elves.

"Greetings, Sir Lorak," said Queen Amlaruil in a voice like music, like wind.

Lorak sank into a deep bow, the elven queen bid him rise. Having dispensed with the formalities, the two old friends shared a warm embrace.

" As glad as I was to hear of your return Lorak, I was equaly sadened to hear of your reason for returning. I am happy to see that you guided Cris, elf-friend, to our island. He was dear to us all, and it also gave us chance to catch up. Just when I was getting used to you, I recieve word now that you are leaving. May I ask what takes you from Evermeet this time, and with such urgency?"

"It's the Cesspool again," said Lorak in a dry tone.

Amlaruil's sigh came from a deep and ancient pain. "Yes. It often is. What is it this time?"

"How many reasons would you like for me to name? Insane post, Childish humor, Sad tales of mis deeds. The List is long. But for the good of all one need to be there. To observe and record the deeds of these warriors. This was the task that was given to me... it is a task I will do my best to oversee."

...Lorak mutterd some arcane phrase and stepped into the portal that links the two worlds...

Lorak steps back into the world of mortals and looks around at this soggy, stinking, puss filled cesspool, that he now calls home.

"truly living in such a place as this, so far from my homeland causes me to be loathed. Yes I loath myself and my exsistance in this living hell, but it is a job I accepted, and one I will see to the end. Now let me see what has befallen since my last visit here....."

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

lets see now....

I have the following

Berli-win

Hiram-loss

OGSF-win

SPeedy-loss

Elvis-win

Hiram-loss

HerrOberst-win

Croda-loss

Seanachai-draw

Pawbroon-draw

PeterNZ-draw

Speedy-draw

Seanachai-win

Berli-loss

Germanboy-loss

Elvis-win

Germanboy-loss

MarkIV-win

As always if any are left out or mistaken (like I care) just let me know.

For those I am in contest with. I should have turns sent back out tonight or tomarrow. I have not downloaded the lastest patch, I should also have this done this evening. I'll keep both versions running. Just let me know which to use.

Lorak the loathed.

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

..... a bitter wind sweeps the moor, a grey-black miasmic fog, it's choking tendrils force the lungs to work harder. A lone figure, cloaked in dark pinstripes stands aside the road, his eyes and face marked by the witnessing of too much sorrow and human foibles. A solitary figure, clad in elven grey slowly emerges from the mists and stops. Ahead is the path that leads down to the Cesspool, that den of inquity and villany, lacking moral turpitude and any semblance of redeeming quality, yet it has it's own honor, even now. The pool pulses sickenly, beckoning on the two travelers. The pinstripped figure extends his hand, they clasp fore-arms. "Welcome back, Lorak, Welcome back," he mutters.

Hiram - Loss

JDM-Win

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-12-2000).]

btw, you forgot Prisoner [This message has been edited by Mace (edited 12-12-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lost interest after Frankie was shot while escaping back in the early episodes.

A load of crap after that...filmed in the hallways of Channel 10 in Nunawading.

OberGruppenStompinFuhrerDundee

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

"As glad as I was to hear of your return Lorak, I was equaly saddened to hear of your reason for returning. I am happy to see that you guided Cris, elf-friend, to our island. He was dear to us all, and it also gave us a chance to catch up."

Lorak the loathed

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Through lives of pain, and lives of mending

we find our way to what we’ve sought

I grieve with you that lives have endings

I rejoice with you that Life does not.

-Seanachai

Good, then. Lorak's back, and the darkness seems a little lighter. Now, the rest of you soggy and irritable lot, how 'bout a welcome back for our returned chum. We may hate and loathe each other, after all, but we take care of our own.

------------------

...Lorak could sense the changing energy long before he heard the muffled hoof-fall and jingle of bridle. A shadow approached, looming large in the fog, backlit by the dull phosphorescent glow from the 'Pool. Eventually, almost reluctantly, the tendrils of damp mist released their jealous grip and the martial figure of a warrior on a dappled steed emerged before him. The meeting was not unexpected, and the stallion halted and shook it's broad head.

Beneath the breathless snorting of the war horse, the sound of twill sliding over polished leather was almost imperceptible. And then the strong, quiet rider stepped forward.

"My Leige! Welcome back!"