TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work and don't have time for any real insults, so I decided I'd just be offensive instead.

I love you guys.

Reading your pathetic attempts at witty repartee makes me feel so superior and centered that I hardly feel bothered at all by the fact that I have to actually exchange turns with the likes of you folk.

You really know how to perk a guy up.

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

My brain is far to small to actually think up anything that might pass for even a feeble attempt at a witty remark, so I am just going to type randomly on my keyboard like drug addicted monkey

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright Dale Evans, enough of your Masterbates like "posting for pure annoyance" crap. Your desiccated brain has apparently sunk lower funtional level than ever. This guano stinks even more than your previous mindless posts of gooey garbage. You must be one of those extra dense dalems that rides to school on the short school bus. One question, did you ever master the complex tasks of tying your shoes or wiping your ass?

Your digital diarrhea would cause a maggot on a rotting corpse to gag. I can see that the only way to shut the clenched brown sphincter that passes for your mouth is to stuff it full of the dissected remains of your pathetic forces after I crush you beneath the treads of my tanks like Northwestern ran over the Wolverines on the Gridiron. While it may not seem cricket to beat the stuffing out of the mentally handicapped, you've become such a leach on the general well being of the 'Pool and fragile ecology of the Schloss Peng, that your extermination will be a public service. The file will be on the way tonight Ann Arbor boy.

I hates dalems.

------------------

We are fierce historical inaccuracers

- PawBroon

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 12-06-2000).]

I'm at work and don't have time for any real insults, so I decided I'd just be offensive instead.

I love you guys.

Reading your pathetic attempts at witty repartee makes me feel so superior and centered that I hardly feel bothered at all by the fact that I have to actually exchange turns with the likes of you folk.

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's an idea, numb-nuts...fake one of those menstrual cramps you're so prone to, go the hell home, and send me a turn!!! I'm actually giddy with anticipation. Never before have I had such utter confidence in my ability to smash the complete and total living hell out of an opponent. I feel a change coming on..."Croda the whipping boy" is no longer. After the current ass-beatings have been completed, a new era will begin. I shall take my duck and bludgeon you all with it! I shall release a hip-hop album entitled "Please, Croda, don't hurt 'em." I shall hold your lives in the palm of my hand and make sure that you're watching as a clench my fist and confirm your topplements. I shall be feared by all!!! Woe be he who puts force against me.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Germanboy

Okay then you lot. I passed an examination to become an internal auditor today - if you think you have seen me in a bad mood, think again. I must say that 'disgusted', 'utterly annoyed', 'peeved' or even 'totally bollocked off by the sheer stupidity of the drivel posted on the board since TCP/IP came out' does not even come close to convey my feelings in the least adequate way. I shall therefore try to get rid of them by doing something I rarely do in public, unless a Windogs computer is involved, but that is a whole different story, namely shout:

WHY THE BLOODY FECK WOULD I OR ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAINCELL CARE ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IT TAKES TO GET RID OF A KT SOMEBODY UTTERLY UNIMPORTANT ENCOUNTERED IN A PBEM AGAINST SOMEBODY ELSE AT LEAST EQUALLY UNIMPORTANT AND BOORISH, IF NOT MORE SO, AND WHY DO THESE CREEPS THINK THAT THEY HAVE TO POST IT AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT, FOR FECK'S SAKE, DAMNATIONS FECKING ARSE?! WHY IS IT THAT GOONS HAVE TO COME TO THIS BOARD POSTING THIS KIND OF CRAP IN A FLOOD OF TOTALLY WASTED BYTES THREATENING TO DELUGE THE PLACE?! IF I SEE ANOTHER POST SAYING 'LOOK AT ME I HAD A LUCKY BREAK' I SWEAR I WILL GO POSTAL (no offense to actual Postal workers implied) AND RIP SOMEBODY'S THROAT OUT.

And they say the Peng thread is pointless - Nuts! The same people who think that probably think that posting about the luck of their (insert unit here) is somehow beneficial to the board.

TCP/IP clearly brings out the worst in people.

There, I feel better now, maybe I should go and post in the 88mm KWK L56 thread, just to have some intellectual stimulus come to the fore again.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-06-2000).]

[blah...blah...blah] ...I hardly feel bothered at all by the fact that I have to actually exchange turns with the likes [snip]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prepare for a setup freak boy.

After I am through with you, you'll be so bothered that you'll develop psychosomatic rectal and jock itch. Which I am sure will bother you!

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

[Croda unleashes a hellstorm of hot air.]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. Okay. Sure.

Considering the bar of soap I grab for in the morning to scrub my arse puts up more of a fight than you do I find your comments hard to believe if not totally ridiculous.

Playing a lesser does not make one greater, you friggin' oaf!

Or maybe this famous quote will put you back where you belong...

"A man just gots to know his limitations."

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey Frenchie,

Tell the boys I said bonjour. I ended up on a ship in the Arctic instead of down at the south pole (You French are more resilliant than they make you out to be). Hope all is going well. I have access to a decent connection for the next 6 hours so if you get this (What time is it over there?) then send me the archived Pool, I'm out of reading material and the only things left are Finnish Playboys, romance novels and geological journals.

Best Wishes,

Elijah Meeks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say the guy is bored to Death.

He is so ****ing out of his mind that he is mailing ME out of all the possibilities.

So send me any taunts, insults, turns and assorted drawings so that I could forward all to him and let the bugger partake in our festivities.

------------------

Here it is with MIME encoding, because you're french...

Chrisl on PBEM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

WHY THE BLOODY FECK WOULD I OR ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAINCELL CARE ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IT TAKES TO GET RID OF A KT SOMEBODY UTTERLY UNIMPORTANT ENCOUNTERED IN A PBEM AGAINST SOMEBODY ELSE AT LEAST EQUALLY UNIMPORTANT AND BOORISH, IF NOT MORE SO, AND WHY DO THESE CREEPS THINK THAT THEY HAVE TO POST IT AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT, FOR FECK'S SAKE, DAMNATIONS FECKING ARSE?! WHY IS IT THAT GOONS HAVE TO COME TO THIS BOARD POSTING THIS KIND OF CRAP IN A FLOOD OF TOTALLY WASTED BYTES THREATENING TO DELUGE THE PLACE?! IF I SEE ANOTHER POST SAYING 'LOOK AT ME I HAD A LUCKY BREAK' I SWEAR I WILL GO POSTAL (no offense to actual Postal workers implied) AND RIP SOMEBODY'S THROAT OUT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's Mensch to you GerbilBoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>A mighty happy go lucky story I have...

just for kicks I was playing against a French man (I will leave his soiled name in secret) decided to have a happy go lucky TCP/IP game with menschy here (that be me) So Mensch desides lets screw over this French man and good... so I take Heer and lock this poor sap with Polish troops (not that I dont like polish troops I think they rock but he being french for sure never took polish) any how I throw in a fun factor lets make random Weather (otherwise known as always Thick Fog with menschys luck)

Yup you guessed it Thick Fog.. ho ho what fun.. so after swearing for some time, considering I bought three 20mm Flak guns.. damn and no transport... I kick my self in the butt.. boy this is fun I think well I got me a Hetzer and a Puma I'll wipe a nice big burn mark on this French Snail.! HA well it appears the Monsewer bought lots of things with tracks and wheels.. I manage to dispose of one tracked item off his list and a wheeled thingy. SSOOOOOO what does the BAGUETTE eating sap do calls in some crapy 100mm+ arty on his position and mine...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ARTY SO DAMN ACURATE IN THICK FOG.. but hey this is a happy go lucky game right MARCEL!!!!! he systematicly wipes out my units with his girlfriends Sexton blasting more and more breathing holes in my troops... so what does menschy have to show.. oh 20 troops ran off the FREEK'N map and the rest of the saps left on the map cower in feer.. watchining MARCELS! supp'ed up MG Carrier breaking new land speed records in THICK FOG!!!

well thats my happy go lucky story and I'm glad to share it with you...

PS DONT PLAY ANY FRENCH GUYS WITH THE HANDEL PAWBROON... he not nice... besides he's french.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, IP brings the worst of man to fore.

That's a good one Andreas, almost too good for it to be wasted on you...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Here it is with MIME encoding, because you're french...

Chrisl on PBEM

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Yep, IP brings the worst of man to fore.

That's a good one Andreas, almost too good for it to be wasted on you...

biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Squawbroom, you French insult to all that is decent and slur on the face of humanity, why is it that I regret the fact that the Frenchies ever came off the trees whenever I read a post by you, I wonder (not really, BTW). France would be such a lovely country, if it was not stuffed full with the lot of you. Which is more than you can say for Germany, mind you, which would still suck even if populated by Mongols, something the Chinese found to be an improvement about 1,000 years ago.

Clearly you are demented to a degree that will make it difficult to get the message in the following line or two, and generally prove that Homo Sapiens Sapiens was indeed not successful everywhere, but there may be hope, and if not then I am sure some well-meaning German tourist will read it out to you (our English is soo much better than your lot's, after all):

SEND ME A FRIGGIN TURN, IF YOU HAVE TIME TO WASTE HERE, YOU CAN AS WELL FACE IMMINENT DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT ON THE BLOODY BATTLEFIELD.

Now go and riot with the rest of the peasants and truck-drivers over oil prices.

Nice one on the MacDonalds in Millau though.

A bientot, sucker.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I shall hold your lives in the palm of my hand and make sure that you're watching as a clench my fist and confirm your topplements<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"topplements"?

Is that like a spicey liqueor?

I returned your turn last night, Curdle-boy. Do you only open emails with the subject line 'I'm Hans, remember me?'?

Marlow

We can make it easy and just pretend you played me and begged me not to throw you into dat dere bra'r patch and so I throttled you and wore your dessicating corpse like a stinky cape for weeks.

Or if you encyst, you can send me a setup and I will crush you into a coarse Marlonic powder which I will then sprinkle over my feces to make them smell worse.

You pick, Bwana.

Oh, I almost didn't notice you waving your CM Thingie at me, js-handjob. If I squint real hard maybe my eyes will close and I will fall asleep and I won't have to read your posts any longer. But until that happens I eagerly await your setup. Or should I fire off a flatulent blast of QB your way?

[This message has been edited by dalem (edited 12-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by dalem (edited 12-06-2000).]

I love you guys.

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you know in his interests, he listed dogs before girls? What's wrong with that picture. ruff,ruff!

Guest Germanboy

Who cares and he had to edit that ****e twice<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mateys - you want to see a decent post with at least slightly imaginative insults, read mine. You want to slum it, stick with Dalem.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Stuko:

weres my pbem round you twit... I almost forgot how much I miss killing your stuff.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Herr Mensch, as usual your insanity knows no bounds. It was only this mornig as I was pleasently walking the rottweiler, looking for poor people to set him on, that I thought to myself "hmmm, watching Adolph chew the 'little people' is fun but what I'd reaaly like is a turn from Mensch"

Thats right, butt-boy, it is I who is waiting for you!

Kindly extract your digit and remedy this situation forthwith....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

That's arse mate!

You've been snogging with the septics for way too long!

Mace

Mace you are a goose.

'Arse' does not have a 'B' in it and I was composing poetry, obviously you are of a lower intellectual order and do not understand art.

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 12-06-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'm reminded of Mace and his propensity to kiss Kitty's Ass. At first, I felt sorry for the sorry little fellow. But I understood that he really wanted to be a woman and chose Kitty as his mentor. Oh well.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now Holden Sedan!

I can understand your jealousy! You just can't do a thing with your hair, and your lack of color coordination between the dresses, stilletos and shirts you mince about in is often the discussion point of pool's denizens!

I'd love to stop and chat (even with the likes of you), but I'm booked for a "cut and tuck" this arvo, followed by my favorite activity, Kitty butt kiss, later in the day! wink.gif

Mace

I noticed something in my mailbox tonight. It was a big card made out of folded coarse-grain paper. It was covered with silver glitter, paste, sloping forehead prints, and drool. On the inside, in big crayony scrawl were the words "WIL YoU B my CM FrienD??" in letters three miles high, and a handscrawled .txt file that I can only assume is from MarLowBrow.

Well, MarLowBrow, while I will most assuredly NEVER be your friend in any way that you could comprehend, I did see fit to wipe my fetid asscrack with that .txt file and toss it out my front door with 'Return To Sender' stamped on it. If any of the crayon-scratch survived its encounter with my butt hay to load into your kinder-computer, I guess you have something to do after nappie-time now.

You may consider any dingleberries fortuitously attached as a generous bonus.

Perhaps there should be a taunting guidebook.

Extended fantasies about the personal beliefs, diet, and trappings of a perfect stranger are stupid, wasted efforts, since they necessarily fall wide of the Mark.

What sort of tedious drudge would create a myth, then try to wound it? How did it escape a public education without the least knowledge of common literary allusions (if I recognized a popular quote from Einstein, would I be a physicist)? Why does it have an unhealthy preoccupation with balls and the expulsion of digestive gases?

To it, I would have one of my staff say, were it fortunate enough to be addressed a second time even indirectly, that it has much to learn about taunting and probably far more about the nature of literacy.

Bismullahi rahmani rahim, smite the infidel that mistakes literacy for reverence, for he is a waste of bandwidth. Disembowel the unclean dog and bury him in the skin of a pig. May the sands close over the hole he inhabits so that no man shall find his bones, none shall address his spirit, and he shall claw at the earth unheeded until the end of time.

Ah'm prepared tae reincarnate if'n some barrrstard can suggest a worrrthy handle. But meanwhile, Ah have a thrrilling victory tae report.....

Speedy hae suffered a severe topplement at mae skillful hands. He came at me oot o' tha rain and gloom, screamin' lak Nessie wi' PMS....Churrrchill's, Crrromwell's, Daimler's an' Mary knoos wah' ailse.....Ah killed them all wi' ma German Infantry force. An' his jabberin' hordes o' Sassanach soldiers...Ah killed all thaim as weell. 90 - 10, a Total Axis Victory.

Sae Lorak ma Leige widye noo record thas fine victory ain the Cesspool. OGSF WIN Speedy LOSS

There will be a mirror gam tae prove ma point.

MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBarstard

Damm it, just when I was recovering from the grannies from hell, UTAH boy resurfaces and catches me with the filters off. It will take weeks to get the systems purged and recalibrated again.

And if one is going to steal G&S tunes for an anthem, I think that the Pirate King tune from Penzance would be a better source than that Pinafore drivel. I'll toss out a potential first line, just for inspirational purposes:

"Oh, I am a penging king..."

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Originally posted by Mark IV:

Perhaps there should be a taunting guidebook...yada, yada, yada...

What a great idea Muck IV, although I suggest that someone else writes it. Based on my observations of your taunting 'style' I feel less like I've been disemboweled by your rapier wit, and more like I've being on the receiving end of a half-hearted gumming by a toothless poodle..

I would taunt you regarding your incompetence as a 'general', but as I have haven't yet had the pleasure of trouncing your cretinous troops into the dust, I'm afraid that your personal habits, religious convictions etc, will have to suffice.

I would also like to point out that being versed in literature doesn't mean that you regularly read the blurb on the back of a cornflakes packet, or that you struggled through 'Mopsy and Topsy went to the Beach'... once.

'a 30g serving of crunchy nut cornflakes provides at least 25% of an adults recommended RDA....oops!" tongue.gif

damn you MACE!!!

email from MACE

Haha...did you think I'd apologise again! Tough! The powers to be made me stay back at work today (not really, I slept past my "time to go home" alarm), which meant I got home 2.5 hours later than I

normally do (Grrrrrrrrrr)!

Hence, I'm just too buggered to process the turns tonight! =P I won't be processing my turns tomorrow night either, 'cause a few of us Aussie Sheep Shaggers are going to meet after work, do some chatting, some drinking and watching videos of sheep (especially if someone forgets to bring the porn)!

We will also be doing more drinking, admiring each other's favorate positions then we will run around with our sheep making "bahhh" noises!

We will continue to alternate between drinking and running around until:

i) someone falls over drunk, or

ii) someone does themselves an injury with a hoof in the nads or chokes on some wool!

To those of you disappointed, **** happens!

Rob/Mace

email ends from the sheepshagger

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-07-2000).]