Magua Half-Tracks v2 Mods Available --->

Got tired of waiting for election winner announcement, so I thought I might as well provide the just arrived today Alec "Magua" Wade mods of the Allied Half-Tracks.

M4A1.jpg

Has your jaw dropped? Yes, the mods are hi-res and include the winter versions. Have you seen winterization done like that???

Want another look, see here...

mag_M3M4_ht2.jpg

They are some big downloads (2.5 meg and 1.5 meg), but hi-res and winter, its well worth the time.

You can find them at...

Magua's Armor Mod Page

Go get em...

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 11-10-2000).]

Pvt. Ryan,

Yea, that winter effect Magua can do is amazing. I don't think Magua was too sure of it at first, but I went nuts over it. I couldn't stop praising the work. I just had to get this out immediately for the CM community to get their hands on it.

Magua really busted his buns to get this out after we pulled the earlier ones. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I. He definitely has the touch.

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

Well that's outstanding as usual and it's a great contribution to a great game already.

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-09-2000).]

UN****ing believable! Those pics kick ass!

I second and third that emotion, I thought the winter mod was a photograph! Kump you are like an agent for the Modmakers, keep it up! Don't ever stop! I am in heaven! This Hi Res stuff is where it's at! Have I used enough exclamation points?

Mord.

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 11-09-2000).]

Looks like Kwazydog has some serious competition. Maybe BTS should consider asking Magua to do a little teaming up with Kwazy on the CM2 textures? Those two together would be simply incredible.

There is an incredible team of mod makers out there (in no particular order): Magua, Marco, Fernando, Gunslinger (seemingly gone, but not forgotten), Kwazy Dog and Tiger.

My hats off to all of them. I wish I was up to their level of capability. I may have to hang up my paintbrush in envy.

Gordon

Hey Gordon,

Don't be modest. You forgot to add Gordon Molek to that list. Though I'm a hi-res addict, I still have all your mods installed. All the ones you did are still my favorites, lo-res and all.

Gordon Molek page still under construction. Just keep getting interrupted by the new stuff. Should be done soon.

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

It makes me sit here with a big dopey grin to think what this game will look like in another 6 months, with the incredibly talented people that contribute their time and efforts to it. Though I have no doubt that CM2 will be beautiful and wonderful, I suspect when it first comes out, we will all be shocked at how far beyond it CMBO has gone with mod after mod. It won't stop us from playing CM2, but this board will be full of begging for hi-res everything 10 minutes after the cd's start arriving in homes.

I don't know why Magua doesn't show up here to accept our praises. He is one of the best guys who is changing the CM graphics to make it right up to date. I'm awestruck at what he does.

Magua's buildings and other mods, combined with Gunslinger's complete mod (another Hero), have turned CM into one fantastic visual treat. Tiger and the Spanish Panther Mod guy (Bull?) are fantastic too, not to mention of course the CMHQ mods and Tremblett velvet grass. WOW!

Please keep it up. I download all of them and love them. Amazing when you look at things close up and far away.

Your fan,

Jake

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 11-09-2000).]

Sorry Jake I did not mean to appear rude by not replying, I do read the posts when I'm on I was just keeping quiet.

I'm embarrassed to say the two textures in the packs which I could not identify (3437 and its winter version) belong to the M21 (Thank you to Lucky shot for his exhaustive bmp list). The textures provided in the Hi and Lo res packs should work fine for the M21 anyway.

Manx I am hoping to work on some of the infantry uniforms next but I cannot promise they will be any good!

Thanks everyone.