Where's the CM Borg?

A search reveals that our Borg has not been seen in these here parts since 10/23. Think of all the assimilations that have been put on back order. Is the CM Borg still extant or has HE been ......assimilated.

Inquiring minds want to know......

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My inner Croda says it has a growing foundness for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-Pawbroom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

> He would be quick to say something funny

> like "you are assimilated"

Come to think of it...that's pretty much all he ever said.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not true! He was a ... being of great depth and complexity. He would often mix it up with a "Assimilated." or sometimes a "[Whoever] is assimilated." I get misty when I remember my time ...

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

I have not seen them as well. About the time they vanished some friends and I (The Hunters)challenged the Borg to Pbems and I also said that the loser would acknowledge the winner with a thread and stay out of Battlefront.com for a month. They agreed one night I e-mailed the next night to start Pbem and never heard anything back so maybe they just chickened out or are playing with NANOPROBES.

The Borg sure can talk a good show.

Appearently, Mr. Borg disappears some time after trying to "assimulat" New York Times which publishes a thrunb-up article about CM, iirc. It is not impossible that CM Borg has disgestive problem forbidding his/their appearence here.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter50:

Shatter here

I have not seen them as well. About the time they vanished some friends and I (The Hunters)challenged the Borg to Pbems and I also said that the loser would acknowledge the winner with a thread and stay out of Battlefront.com for a month. They agreed one night I e-mailed the next night to start Pbem and never heard anything back so maybe they just chickened out or are playing with NANOPROBES.

The Borg sure can talk a good show.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Challenge is irrelevant. Hunters are assimilated.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lordfluffers:

Please stop this nonsense for all that is good please stop. -GAH! DIE SMILIE DIE!-<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your nick is Lordfluffers and you said what about nonsense???

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Priest: Here after 'Lacutis'

Good to have the CM Borg back! Has it asimalated Lordfluffers? That little private ticks me off!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The CM Borg:

Challenge is irrelevant. Hunters are assimilated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And someone dared say that the CM Borg lacked variety in his choice of words... that he is prosaic.

He is a master of the language!

(p.s. I've already been assimilated, can you tell?)

Where did his Borg smiley go, the one that seemed thoroughly anemic, don't tell me it has been lost in some battle...

smile.gif

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

I was starting to wonder where that borg got to.

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

Us hunters laugh at you assimilations as I have supposedly have been assimilated at least 4-5 times but your crappy Borg Tech has no effect on us.

When you Borg gonna get it I can not be assimilated.

Know one controls my thoughts and actioins

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter50:

Shatter here

Us hunters laugh at you assimilations as I have supposedly have been assimilated at least 4-5 times but your crappy Borg Tech has no effect on us.

When you Borg gonna get it I can not be assimilated.

Know one controls my thoughts and actioins<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except Pepsi and Britney Spears, as evidenced by the quality of your post. Don't be so rebellious, Shatter, just embrace the warm, fuzzy, wet, sticky, did I mention fuzzy?, purple love of the collective. Come on, you can't tell me that cable coming out of your rear and leading directly into the collective is there for fun, can you?

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

No Meeks I just like give the Borg a hard time one cause its fun and two because they will never get me. As for my assimilation, I think its been attempted oh about a half dozen times. I choose to learn and expand my mind by my own will power, not some NANOPROBE or collective telling by brain to play CM or learn about it.

I'm just curious, is the CM Borg somehow related to the great Björn Borg? Imagine Borg and Borg playing doubles.

------------------

It gets better each time as long as it's never with the same woman.

Al Bundy