Combat Mission Shock Force 2 - Invitational Grand Tournament

The Combat Mission Shock Force 2 - Invitational Grand Tournament has been announced today!

https://www.matrixgames.com/news/combat-mission-shock-force-2-invitational-grand-tournament-announcement

This tournament is for the Chamionship of the Grand Tournament that recently ended. It will be played by the top 12 players from the 3 Grand Tournaments. I recognize a lot of the names and wish you all good luck. If I don't tag someone who is on our forums please raise your hand!

@Artkin

@MeatEtr

@Andrew Kulin

@laurent 22

@Fizou

@cargol

@Tyrandar

@Jackal2100

@AtlasActual

@Dawntaker

The scenarios used for the Tournament are 3 brand new battles made by @George MC. The scenarios were made especially for this tournament. They are some interesting looking battles (I've been playing one against George..... and getting whooped...as usual). We will make all of the scenarios available.

Matrix/Slitherine plans to showcase each battle starting with a live Twitch.

These players will have a benefit that we don't get with other tournaments. Because this is invitational there is almost no shot of someone's opponent being a no-show or not knowing how the system works. 

4 minutes ago, Artkin said:

Yes I did, been preoccupied lately, I just signed up for it, thanks!

Boom!

Out of curiousity I checked in the back end to see how many had signed in so far and saw there were 11. Made me wonder if you'd had an issue. Apparently not. It now shows 12.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

14 hours ago, AtlasActual said:

To who sohzaz is, I am doing home renovation at the moment (flooring) so my computer setup has been dismantled for the day. I will play my turn tomorrow night. Cheers!

We've got a @sohzaz . Sorry that I didn't put you on my list zaz.