Final Blitzkrieg bugs it did not take long haha

3 hours ago, Thewood1 said:

Well it created empty folders for CMFB.  Its never been installed on this PC.  When I installed through Steam, it created them.

I am not using steam version. I also had this problem but it created empty desktop folders inside the game directory. Weird huh? All were 0kb and I removed them, was afraid I would delete BF stuff.

Edited by user1000

Seems there is this issue still present, as already seen in version 2.03 at least:

Auto force picker, US army, rarity on Loose - Auto picker prefers Flamethrower Platoon on many of the rolls. Flamethrower Platoon consists of flamethrower M4 Sherman tanks.

3 hours ago, Kevin2k said:

Seems there is this issue still present, as already seen in version 2.03 at least:

Auto force picker, US army, rarity on Loose - Auto picker prefers Flamethrower Platoon on many of the rolls. Flamethrower Platoon consists of flamethrower M4 Sherman tanks.

For completeness, to replicate: Tiny, mix force, any month/year.

Not a bug per se.  But I just noticed in my set-up for the second battle in the CMDF Sottish Campaign that the British tanks and Bren carriers all look like US tanks with the big white stars.  Is that the correct paint job for the vehicles?

When playing turn-based multiplayer, some heavy weapons teams will lose their heavy weapon and gain an extra rifle once the game starts, unless the weapons team starts deployed. This only happens to the client, not the host.

eg. this machine gun team (m1917a1) was not deployed at the beginning of the game. As a result, the machine gun disappeared at game start, the man in the rear of the formation received an extra carbine. For the rest of the game, the machine gun in not present and the deploy option is missing.

iUsG2wR.jpg

The team in the image below was deployed at the start of the game and given a move order. They retain their machine gun and seem to function fine.

AN3FEJP.jpg

I imagine this is related to a similar bug which disappears or duplicates weapons for the client in all CMx2 games.

16 hours ago, Andrew Kulin said:

Not a bug per se.  But I just noticed in my set-up for the second battle in the CMDF Sottish Campaign that the British tanks and Bren carriers all look like US tanks with the big white stars.  Is that the correct paint job for the vehicles?

Yes, from 44 on, the British also used the white 5 pointed star to make aerial recognition of allied vehicles easier and more consistent.