HOW TO MAKE A BIG MOD (TEST DUMMY LOG)

kohlenklau

6 hours ago, Falaise said:

carambar

il est fort ce JM

maintenant je vais faire le mec qui abuse

peux tu faire un croissant pour le cm Italie classique

uie4.jpg

y seront beau nos marocains comme ça !!!

Steph  @Falaise in CMFI the goumiers helmets refer to another helmets, see picture, so I will try to use both but not sure this will work !

4S0RLo2.png

10 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I changed to Adrian style IF YOU WANT to make Adrian with RF grenade and your RF Crescent moon Moroccans?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9hdbq5y2lrwcp9/smod_french_helmet-goumier [france1940].mdr?dl=0

yes I just do it also with the others helmets (the usual french helmets and its work) but we have to use perhaps a modtag to use both helmets with cressents and RF ??? but both now are with !!

Edited by JM Stuff

1 minute ago, JM Stuff said:

yes I just do it also with the others helmets (the usual french helmets and its work) but we have to use perhaps a modtag to use both helmets with cressents and RF ??? but both now are with !!

XwgPUp7.png

Perhaps working a little thes sign and cressent with PS this Steph @Falaise is also a boss !!

Edited by JM Stuff

LOOKING VERY GOOD JM!

Just use the normal [france1940] modtag. We can have both Adrian helmets on the battlefield.

1 with RF and grenade is normal adrian helmet but the adrian with morocco moon RF is "inside" the Goumier helmet...purchase the French but have some units set in the editor with appearance as 1FFD and some as Standard.

5 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Hahahahahaa. I did enjoy all the comments. It was indeed "Rod the Mod" in his Shotgun Express days.

Happy to see a laugh from you "Wartsy" no offense with your name, if you don't like tell me, I will find another one, (jokking), no I will respect your choice !

5 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

LOOKING VERY GOOD JM!

Just use the normal [france1940] modtag. We can have both Adrian helmets on the battlefield.

1 with RF and grenade is normal adrian helmet but the adrian with morocco moon RF is "inside" the Goumier helmet...purchase the French but have some units set in the editor with appearance as 1FFD and some as Standard.

Sound good Phill thanks, I will check your Phill trick, also  put all in your DroPhill, tell me if something is wrong.

8 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Steph @Falaise I will put a link from  goumiers helmets CMFI available in my signature, for a short time and for some interrested.

I guess this have nothing to do with the France 1940 mod isn't ?

I don't think the goumiers were already wearing this helmet with crescent shape on the beginning of the war?

But I can be wrong !!

Edited by JM Stuff

7 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Steph @Falaise I will put a link from  goumiers helmets CMFI available in my signature, for a short time and for some interrested.

I guess this have nothing to do with the France 1940 mod isn't ?

I don't think the goumiers were already wearing this helmet with crescent shape on the beginning of the war?

But I can be wrong !!

Great @JM Stuff
 Helmets whith crescents are only worn on french helmets and have been since WW1 so a [france 1940] tag is a good idea
Not only Moroccans wear them, Algerians the Zouaves and a good part of the African army too. It seems to me that the Senegalese wear the insignia of the current colonial marine infantry.
American helmets (these are not English helmets but early war American helmets) do not have insignia

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

Great @JM Stuff
 Helmets whith crescents are only worn on french helmets and have been since WW1 so a [france 1940] tag is a good idea
Not only Moroccans wear them, Algerians the Zouaves and a good part of the African army too. It seems to me that the Senegalese wear the insignia of the current colonial marine infantry.
American helmets (these are not English helmets but early war American helmets) do not have insignia

Ok Steph I was making a BB today in the forest, so I come back now, I will let the helmets in my signature link soon, thank you for your explanations I didn t know, but we learn alsways, and with you everydays a little more the story !

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

Ok Steph I was making a BB today in the forest, so I come back now, I will let the helmets in my signature link soon, thank you for your explanations I didn t know, but we learn alsways, and with you everydays a little more the story !

We have to added first a modtag for the goumiers helmets !!

Edited by JM Stuff

31 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Ok guys, let you a link for everybodys interrested to the goumiers french helmets, CMFI, replacing the originals, think please to make some copy of yours own files, the link will stay couples of days only after I will delete them.

Not sure if the link in my signature will work this is why I put it here, if there is some litige let me know ! 

We can added a modtag, for the goumiers

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/eba6ngyomerrmjbsn7ztz/h?dl=0&rlkey=rdzg6u1m5u8somx00k7hsw4ti

nice!  thank you jm- you keep coming up with really neat little details,  just adds a lot to the game, at least for a wwii geek like myself.

merci and shoukran (for the goumiers)

cheers,

rob

Edited by quakerparrot67

Just now, quakerparrot67 said:

these are to replace the goumier helmets in f.i.?   or are they f.i. helmets you're bringing to the '40 mod?

cheers,

rob

Ok sorry I was perhaps a little to quick to let the link to everybodys, this was normaly only reserved for @Falaise that were asking me to added this sign for the goumiers only, so, we have to make a decision of whisch modtag we will added.

So these files are Only if you want to use 2 kinds of helmets with cressents and RF letters for the goumiers in CMFI.

so you can also use only ONE if you want !

Later we will probably added a modtag but untill now we dont decide it !!

So this will be perhaps better to 

>>>wait before replacing the original one, so long we dont added a modtag, sorry for that my mistake !!! 🙄🤬

UUIetV2.jpgnOk7ZUw.jpg

Goumiers helmets with the cressents CMFI

==============================================================================

So nothing to do with the mod of Phill France 1940, his mod will be with the grenade and RF letters for the regular french army in 1940 and with a modtag, sorry to made some trouble to understand correclty about this,

I hope this was clear enough ?

w3oOC8O.jpg

Helmets from Phill mod France 1940 usual french army

1 minute ago, JM Stuff said:

Ok sorry I was perhaps a little to quick to let the link to everybodys, this was normaly only reserved for @Falaise that were asking me to added this sign for the goumiers only, so, we have to make a decision of whisch modtag we will added.

So these files are Only if you want to use 2 kinds of helmets with cressents and RF letters for the goumiers in CMFI.

so you can also use only ONE if you want !

Later we will probably added a modtag but untill now we dont decide it !!

So this will be perhaps better to 

>>>wait before replacing the original one, so long we dont added a modtag, sorry for that my mistake !!! 🙄🤬

UUIetV2.jpgnOk7ZUw.jpg

Goumiers helmets with the cressents CMFI

==============================================================================

So nothing to do with the mod of Phill France 1940, his mod will be with the grenade and RF letters for the regular french army in 1940 and with a modtag, sorry to made some trouble to understand correclty about this,

I hope this was clear enough ?

w3oOC8O.jpg

Helmets from Phill mod France 1940 usual french army

yep.  cool. these'll look nice. again, thanks, man.

cheers,

rob

5 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

yep.  cool. these'll look nice. again, thanks, man.

cheers,

rob

18 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

perhaps this will clarified a little more ??