HOW TO MAKE A BIG MOD (TEST DUMMY LOG)

kohlenklau

1 hour ago, Falaise said:

carambar

il est fort ce JM

maintenant je vais faire le mec qui abuse

peux tu faire un croissant pour le cm Italie classique

uie4.jpg

y seront beau nos marocains comme ça !!!

Normalement les croissants je les mangent, mais je vais faire une exception pour toi (FrenchyPolaco) du moins je vais d  abord regarder si je peus le faire  !😉

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

And now, Mods with guns.

Shotgun Expess.jpg

i know this bandgroup but cannot come on the name... S...  @Warts 'n' all 😄you can laughing now, you will give me headache for all the night if I dont come on, happend to me when I search something and I dont find it but want it... the guy on right I know him, I think he is a drummer from a band, but who who 😩 search JM, search ??

one look like Rod Stewart but is not him is only the style on this time...or i am wrong and too old already,  only "Wartsy" know the answer !! ??

Just now, quakerparrot67 said:

who are they?  my first thought was daltry, moon, and a dolly bird, but nope.  so?

cheers,

rob

so now we will be two to have headaches !!!! 😄 

and "Wartsy" hold his belly from laugh !! 😩

Edited by JM Stuff

2 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

so now we will be two to have headaches !!!! 😄 

i think you're thinking that the guy on the right is kieth moon, drummer for the who. first glance i thought the same, but i'm pretty sure it's not.  guessing the pic is from 67-68going by the hair and more 'psych' era type threads.  it's not the small faces either.....

cheers,

rob

Just now, quakerparrot67 said:

i think you're thinking that the guy on the right is kieth moon, drummer for the who. first glance i thought the same, but i'm pretty sure it's not.  guessing the pic is from 67-68going by the hair and more 'psych' era type threads.  it's not the small faces either.....

cheers,

rob

You are not bad at all rob, and you are thinking l like I was thinking but not kieth moon, and I think is the band of Rod Stewart on the begining, just have a small intuition !! 

just a last check search JM search !!!

Bingo !! 

Forgot it @Warts 'n' all stop to laughing l got it thanks to Pinterest, is Shotgun Express and the right guy is Phil Sawyer from the Spencer Davis group band and the guy that I was talking about is Ian McLagan from another bandgroup The Small faces !
OK nobody dont care about this infos, but me and rob, yes, we, could than sleep better this night rob 😎😎!! 

16 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

You are not bad at all rob, and you are thinking l like I was thinking but not kieth moon, and I think is the band of Rod Stewart on the begining, just have a small intuition !! 

just a last check search JM search !!!

Bingo !! 

Forgot it @Warts 'n' all stop to laughing l got it thanks to Pinterest, is Shotgun Express and the right guy is Phil Sawyer from the Spencer Davis group band and the guy that I was talking about is Ian McLagan from another bandgroup The Small faces !
OK nobody dont care about this infos, but me and rob, yes, we, could than sleep better this night rob 😎😎!! 

i can see the maclagan resemblance now-  but he was an organist/keyboardist, not a drummer ( big small faces fan, me. their drummer was kenny jones, who replaced moon in the who.).  is the girl julie driscoll?

cheers,

rob

4 hours ago, Vacillator said:

I could be the character played by Raquel Welch in the film, she was sort of a 'play-tester' 😉:

Remembering When Raquel Welch Elevated The Three Musketeers | Den of Geek

It's a fun film if you've not seen it.

Sorry @Vacillator I dont saw your txt, yes if you have her curly hair, we can ask D Artagnan to make an exeption, and give you a job that you have to manage with cloak and swords !

1 minute ago, quakerparrot67 said:

i can see the maclagan resemblance now-  but he was an organist/keyboardist, not a drummer ( big small faces fan, me. their drummer was kenny jones, who replaced moon in the who.).  is the girl julie driscoll?

cheers,

rob

ha sa ye sais pas !

dont have interrest for her, in the first moment I was thinking is Claudia Cardinale, but is only my mind ! when I see her more close is really not 😝

so now we have to find who is she ?? !! allez rob, time run...

Edited by JM Stuff

1 minute ago, JM Stuff said:

ha sa ye sais pas !

dont have interrest for her, in the first moment I was thinking is Claudia Cardinale, but is only my mind ! when I see her more close is really not 😝

so now we have to find who is she ?? !! allez rob, time run...

got it Beryl Marsden but this dont say me nothing at all !! ??

rob we are silly, on the picture of Warts n all the name of the band is already writting !!! 🙄 this is not right is cheating 😔

😂😂

Just now, JM Stuff said:

ahemm ahemm !!! i have a cough of one time !! 😉

edit I think we have to open a thread to do that about a picture of bandgroup, I guess here we will disturb a little and this is understanding, and also go away from the real subject, but personly I was taking a good time guys !

2 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

edit I think we have to open a thread to do that about a picture of bandgroup, I guess here we will disturb a little and this is understanding, and also go away from the real subject, but personly I was taking a good time guys !

me too.  but we'll be good now, we promise.

cheers,

rob