Visiting history: I made a video comparing a WW2 scenario to the real-life location

Hi everyone! I've put out a new video where I compare a combat mission scenario to both the historical events that are portrayed and the actual real-life location. I thought I'd post this on the General Discussion board as it's also kind of about Combat Mission scenario design and research in general.

As it's about a Market Garden scenario, I've slept a quite few hours less the past few nights in order to get this video done in time for Operation Market Garden's 78th anniversary on saturday the 17th of september. I hope you'll find it interesting; spending the day basicly giving myself a battlefield tour and filming the locations of the scenario that I just played was amazing. Geeky, for sure, but amazing 😁.

Props to @Pete Wenman who is the author of this scenario for his excellent research and scenario design.

Β 

Β 

You do a better job marketing the CM games than Battlefront does. I can envision an alternate timeline where Battlefront is a bigger company with more money and resources and they actually hire you to produce videos like this full time, a la Nicholas Moran's videos he does for Wargaming. Absolute masterpiece of a video as always.

• 2 weeks later...