Berlin CMRT Map

Just now, NPye said:

Yes bud

I know now when I do something wrong with textures 🐜 (and I do almost everytimes...) that somebody can do it better as me when, he dont forget to send me the new result 😆!

Perhaps you can send me some tips and better way to work with them this will highlighting your job ! 😃

JM

12 minutes ago, NPye said:

Old Faces for the Volkssturm... Poor old fellows should be putting their feet up beside the fire with a nice glass or 2 of Schnapps in their hands...

REhLvc.png

Goebbels last toys ! 

yes old and  tired nice but perhaps 2 or three differents faces will be better?

If we could have access to mds fles we could also created "Pimpf" with differents size peoples and "younger maddels" with hair in braids!

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

7 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

yup, that was what I wanted saying. But as said whole wet condition mod set ain´t neccessary IMO. One can base it on what´s used in a particular mission only, which limits workload. That´s what I´ll most likely do then.

Here´s another nice example of "wet looks" T34/85 😎 

Notice its dry looks at the start of the vid then turning to "wet" later.

My kingdom for a Panzerfaust. 😀

32 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

Thats cigarettes in American before anyone gets too hot under the collar.

this must be typical american, I don't understand ?

43 minutes ago, NPye said:

Love your Airbourne mods... I put a pack of Lucky Strike fags in the Helmet cushion...lol

Funny, I was searching what kind of cigarett they were having on this time, finaly I dont put any in the mod...

JM

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

Yes I know I discover this when I made the Indian airborne ww2 mod ...

In fact BFC do things that they are not use in the game, I think 9 or 12 faces are in and only 5 are used, is a little anoying when you dont know this, and make mods about faces, you are working for nothing, idem with helmets...

JM

25 minutes ago, NPye said:

Ya das ist gut....

sad that I couldn t do it in 3d, cigarett give a bad aspect to a soldier because a soldier is 

always supposed to be in good health, but in reality a lot of soldiers smoke it's a way to distract yourself to think about something other than the war, and a little bit to feel surrounded by friends and to be part of "a family" when you are alone and in the same **** together.

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

4 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

sad that I couldn t do it in 3d, cigarett give a bad aspect to a soldier because a soldier is 

always supposed to be in good health, but in reality a lot of soldiers smoke it's a way to distract yourself to think about something other than the war, and a little bit to feel surrounded by friends and to be part of "a family" when you are alone and in the same **** together.

I would have thought you health was the last thing on your mind when dodging bullets on the front line, and all that methamphetamine would make one smoke like mad???