Bug report: Can see through solid walls in large church building

Yes.

But there's a door (& windows) on the problem side and there doesn't appear to be anything on the OK side.....To me that looks like a clue.

If I were guessing, there's probably some sort of (IMHO dubious in this instance) abstaction going on related to that door (&/or windows).

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

That's an independent buiding, so I'm not as familiar with it as I am with the more usual modular types.....If it were a modular building displaying this behaviour I'd asolutely agree with you (and @MOS:96B2P would be gutted as some of his best work would now be utterly broken).

Hence my theory (and that's all it is) about abstraction relating to the very obvious doors & windows.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

4 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yes.

But there's a door (& windows) on the problem side and there doesn't appear to be anything on the OK side.....To me that looks like a clue.

If I were guessing, there's probably some sort of (IMHO dubious in this instance) abstaction going on related to that door (&/or windows).

There are windows and the door in an identical pattern on the other side, but this appearance is the result of another visual bug that I have reported: