rather than trying to write everything down via the game editior, does anyone have any of the TOE list via paper/documents etc? the ones that are in the game? 

its only for a personal project i use for the game itself.. and would be time saving and very helpful.. 

regards

Bubba

The CMFI TO&E, in particular, would resemble an encyclopedia if entirely printed out. I was going to suggest doing screenshots of the force picker in the editor, but that doesn't get down to the details of number of soldiers per platoon and how large the HQ is. You need to view the units in 3-D to count how many lmgs  in a squad.

43 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

But the overall TO&E (not factoring in when things are available) can be found in the description of each base game and module on our website. Like this for instance:

https://www.battlefront.com/fortress-italy/cmfi-rome-to-victory-module/?tab=toe

thats cool and i was aware but am more after how its laid out via the editor. i may have to resort to screen shots etc

Don't forget: within the editor you can substitute equipment based on the quality of the troops. For example, different rifles, different AFV sub-models, different ordnance.

That would create sub-branches of the TOE. 

CM has created on of the most detailed TOEs available. It is very accurate. I cannot imagine the size of the spreadsheet that would be needed to encompass all this information.

I just stick a load of screenshots together... it takes a while!

Complete.thumb.jpg.a3f6ff9c7ea0b2b734f896157a2a55a5.jpg

I have considered making some kind of database, but it's a pretty daunting, time-consuming enterprise. Even more so if done accurately and comprehensively.

Edited by Hapless