Bravo!

Hats off to the BFC crew; another great new title.  My favorite added feature: a tie between the French and the Indian Army.  (And I love that both have different uniform options to toggle between).

Thank you for bringing us such a content-rich multi-module Italian campaign!

Edited by Rokossovski

Not sure if there was a revision (since BFC doesn't produce comprehensive changelogs) but I have noticed that the shaders in CMFI now look better on my NVIDIA card (with the latest drivers). Lighting effects over surfaces are softer and more pleasing to the eye my eyes.

Edited by BletchleyGeek

20 minutes ago, BletchleyGeek said:

Not sure if there was a revision (since BFC doesn't produce comprehensive changelogs) but I have noticed that the shaders in CMFI now look better on my NVIDIA card (with the latest drivers). Lighting effects over surfaces are softer and more pleasing to the eye my eyes.

I very recently "upgraded" from an ATI 7800 series card to a NVIDIA GTX 1060 . I used to have shaders turned off or on low and also the other settings at "better" or "improved" to get good  frame rates. Now I max everything .  It looks great. FPS varies greatly on "Huge" scenarios or maps from high teens to 50's and higher depending on where i put the camera. But for the most part its mid 30's. Thats a big step up for me.

Edited by J Bennett

1 hour ago, BletchleyGeek said:

I was about to think things did not look as detailed. Then i remembered whenever a module is added to check my settings. Sure enough 3D and texture quality was bumped back to mid from the install. So I maxed them out again. Looks great!

On 12/1/2019 at 5:58 AM, Rokossovski said:

My favorite added feature: a tie between the French and the Indian Army.

1 hour ago, Megalon Jones said:

I noticed some new 3D models on a few tanks.

Yeah, huge improvements to tactical realism!

Edited by CarlWAW

On 12/1/2019 at 10:28 AM, Rokossovski said:

Hats off to the BFC crew; another great new title.  My favorite added feature: a tie between the French and the Indian Army.  (And I love that both have different uniform options to toggle between).

Thank you for bringing us such a content-rich multi-module Italian campaign!

Hi, came to say the same. It's a dream come true to have Indian troops to play with. It sounds like this was a lot of hard work on the part of BFC so thank you, thank you!

2 hours ago, Megalon Jones said:

I noticed some new 3D models on a few tanks.

The new nationalities (and corresponding evolving TOEs) are outstanding.

I think I have noticed a few changes to existing things too. 

I for one would appreciate a bit more insight into the changes that are less visible, but that go into making a better experience for us.