CMFB stream starting in a few minutes

It is currently uploading to YouTube. I did a night attack on a town, Germans with a flame Hetzer, Jagdtiger, Sturmtiger, and Volksgrenadiers! First half of the stream was pretty slow since there was a lot of sneaking around to get into position, but it got real bloody real fast... I edited a highlight of the good last half and it should be up soon. (you can view right now in Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chrisnd/v/58849382 )

Great video, Chris.  Thanks.  

Is there a video anywhere that walks new players through using the quick battle to set up a competent fight?  I'm not as familiar with the TOEs as I'd like to be, and I often struggle trying to put together a decent force, and stay within the point limit for a small, medium, etc. size battle.

I would love to watch a video that showed a smallish to medium force being put together.  How to remove elements, add elements, add individual tanks, platoons, MGs, etc.

If there isn't one, I think it would be a great training video to show all new and potential players the power of the quick battle system.

Thanks!
-=Jeff