Forum glitch resolved: NONE of you were suspended

Hey guys,

We just resolved a glitch that threw out an error screen if people attempted to visit our community forums for about an hour or so. The error screen included an extremely poorly worded message from the IP board software that said "This Account Has Been Suspended".

To be clear none of you were suspended, instead the message was referring to the forum account. We have now resolved this, as you might be able to deduce from being able to read this message in the first place. ;)

Chris

Chris forgot to mention that none of us were very amused to have our forums shut down without warning. I sent an email to the support folks who host this forum expressing that sentiment quite clearly. Including pointing out that the message you guys saw (if you tried logging in) was rather stupidly vague and definitely misleading.

Do I sound annoyed? You bet.

Steve

Thought the putinbots struck  ;)

Yes.."extremely poorly worded message from the IP board software..." and I am sure the .."rather stupidly vague and definitely misleading" gist was communicated... with gusto  ;)

The Store was up so good... cash flow is good  :)