Any new CMBN module for the future?

No more "Modules". There will continue to be engine updates. They have not decided yet if there will be more 'Packs" such as the Vehicle Pack with the mine flail and flame tanks etc. One possible Pack mentioned may include the Free French but as I said no decision has been announced.

Alright... So no Battle of the Bulge or Huertgenwald? Or more "months" to select from. For example October in Market Garden.

A pack I would like to see is an update for the editor with new buildings/skins

Ow and Swimmwagen and Kettenkraftrad :)

Edited by bram1979

There is another base game covering Oct-thru-May 45 coming. The rationale there is that a lot of both the Allied and Axis TOEs underwent significant changes towards the end of 1944 (with more in 1945) and also a lot of new equipment came into service, particularly for the Allies. By 1945 the fielded forces were strikingly different to what they'd been in June 1944, therefore: new CM base game + modules.

Sequoia, on 12 Feb 2015 - 1:14 PM, said:

One possible Pack mentioned may include the Free French but as I said no decision has been announced.

I would love to see Free French, and maybe French Partisans using the same coding as the Combatants in Shock Force. Imagine fighting enemy Partisans who could literally disappear into thin air.

There is another base game covering Oct-thru-May 45 coming. The rationale there is that a lot of both the Allied and Axis TOEs underwent significant changes towards the end of 1944 (with more in 1945) and also a lot of new equipment came into service, particularly for the Allies. By 1945 the fielded forces were strikingly different to what they'd been in June 1944, therefore: new CM base game + modules.

That sounds promising :)

True, and I think the other major changes will be to the landscape, graphics and inclusion of snow.

Eastern front it's been said the plan is to work backwards through the years once they've fleshed out CMRT to VE day (I think that's what they're doing with CMRT)

No word on other fronts as yet that I recall (edit - besides late war west front, winter 44 to VE day).

-F

Edited by Fenris

Does anyone know if there is going to be any early war modules?  France 1940? North Africa? Crete? Barbarossa?

so far BF has not stated any real interest, but one never knows.  I really want to do Stonne using GD'40 from The Gamers as an op layer for planning.  dang. gotta wipe the drool off my keyboard.

so far BF has not stated any real interest, but one never knows.  I really want to do Stonne using GD'40 from The Gamers as an op layer for planning.  dang. gotta wipe the drool off my keyboard.

Hey Stonne!  Wasn't that an ASL campaign?  I never played it but it was on my list way back when I played ASL