Tunisia Campaign [WIP] "The Big Red One At Dawn"

BigRedCover_zps5bd4dbd8.png

I figured I would start its own thread. Kevinkin is moving fast with maps and scenarios.

I am supporting him as the "campaign factory" with advice (when and if he wants it!) and briefing images.

Core force is E Co, 16th Infantry Regiment. 1st Infantry Division. Winter 42/43. North Africa. 

3 days of various battles.

16thInfRegt_zpsfed2c476.jpg

more info to follow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

For all the CMFI players, I can only quote McArthur..."I shall return"

There are so many great things for US as a team of partners to create and try to create for CMFI with respect to Africa and Malta and Crete and ?. 

I pledge to purchase R2V and get back into CMFI mods full force in the fall of this year. I requested @Blazing 88's to call me at 3am in September 2021 and wake me up to get started.

• 6 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, kohlenklau said:

For all the CMFI players, I can only quote McArthur..."I shall return"

There are so many great things for US as a team of partners to create and try to create for CMFI with respect to Africa and Malta and Crete and ?. 

I pledge to purchase R2V and get back into CMFI mods full force in the fall of this year. I requested @Blazing 88's to call me at 3am in September 2021 and wake me up to get started.

I am a little late for this, I remembered though........  📣🎵🎶🎵 

Take this as more of a shout out for what you have already provided us to use. Great mods and scenarios!

• 1 month later...