Sherman Crab mod - based on Aris´ Sherman M4 75.

umlaut

I´ve taken the liberty of making a Sherman Crab flail tank mod - based on Aris´ great Sherman M4 75 mod.

That means that most of the mod is still Aris´ original M4 75 mod. My contribution has only been to mod the flail part, and hopefully make it blend in with the original.

Get it here: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5388/details

Cheers

Edit: I´ve now done some searching and there doesn´t seem to be any previous british version of M4 75mm in the game that I can base a british mod on. Can anyone point to one?

15065437533_9a162f445e_b.jpgflail US

I´ve taken the liberty of making a Sherman Crab flail tank mod - based on Aris´ great Sherman M4 75 mod.

Very well done indeed! :D . Please keep em coming if you have anything else in the works!

Well done sir ;)

And the master himself. Happy to see you back on the forum Aris :)

And hi Aris! Can I be nosy and ask you if your artistic drive is by chance telling you that you should do something with the newest pack or are you out of it? >.<

I am almost "out of it", but After purchasing the Vehicle Pack I couldn´t stop but modding and upgrading some of my previous textures,...

Clipboard02-31.jpg~original