Where are all the mods?

C'mon guys it's been out ages already and no mods?

Feel free to put the setup.exe file on a thumbdrive and proceed to my house so I can install the game and I'll slap my soundmod together lickety-split for ya :)

Having serious trouble downloading the game for some reason.

But don't worry... I got the soundmod all lined up and ready to go... just need to know the file names :)

The Repository is open for uploads.

I've just submitted two small mods- one to change the Soviet icons from green to dark red, and one that fixes a few things in the Editor (2D view for the new trees and a separate color for "path" type roads).

They will be up when they get approved.

The Repository is open for uploads.

I've just submitted two small mods- one to change the Soviet icons from green to dark red, and one that fixes a few things in the Editor (2D view for the new trees and a separate color for "path" type roads).

They will be up when they get approved.

I'd use the repository if it was a bit more user friendly.

I'll stick with the greenasjade site for now...

Hey Oddball, I DO wonder why I need to install your CMBN soundmod for CMRT first - are the US/UK weapon sounds used in RT too...?

May be a stupid question but I usually only do textures 'n graphics stuff so I got no real idea what's going on in the sound department. :D

Hey Oddball, I DO wonder why I need to install your CMBN soundmod for CMRT first - are the US/UK weapon sounds used in RT too...?

May be a stupid question but I usually only do textures 'n graphics stuff so I got no real idea what's going on in the sound department. :D

Because I only included the russian weapons in the CMRT mod :D

The german weapons, explosions, vehicle sounds, voices and all the other stuff is in the main file :D

Hope that answers it :)