It will be nice

Jorge MC

I think he's referring to the late war Schnürsenkel Ausf. D just visible through the grass. These appeared predominantly on the Eastern Front. While a few certainly appeared in Normandy, I think battlefront stuck with the Ausf. C as they were used in much greater numbers in the west and really couldn't justify their inclusion. Now that we're moving east, we get to see them in all their glory.

I think he's referring to the late war Schnürsenkel Ausf. D just visible through the grass. These appeared predominantly on the Eastern Front. While a few certainly appeared in Normandy, I think battlefront stuck with the Ausf. C as they were used in much greater numbers in the west and really couldn't justify their inclusion. Now that we're moving east, we get to see them in all their glory.

Is it sad that I actually believed you and looked that up?

Man I disappoint myself sometimes...

:D

People! You evidently don't recognize the depiction of a member of the little-known hand injury battalion, evidenced by that almost clawlike left hand. Luckily for the Reich, the injury which has clearly mangled the poor Landser's left hand (slammed in a hatch while checking out a friend's Panzer) still allows him to fight, but weapon controllability isn't what it once was. Still, BFC's devotion to unflinching accuracy in CMx2 is on display here, but how will it handle the ear and stomach battalions?

In truth, I was as baffled as several others here. The internal commentary went something like "Okay. It's a German infantryman. I'm supposed to notice what?" Seeing images of soldiers with partially rolled up sleeves is so common to me my brain doesn't bother to react. Evidenced by my failing to note anything unusual!

Regards,

John Kettler

just saying it could be more interesting watching little change in the German uniforms wen changing Theatre from Normandy to the East front, and not watching the same recycle old ones

but that is part of the reason for them going direct to Bagration and having the game out quickly. If they start doing change work to existing 3d images then we'd be waiting another 6 months or so. Would be nice to see them look like that in either front, but I'd rather get the game now. :D

Is that look from a mod? If so it'd be a really cool addition and I'd want it for sure.

but that is part of the reason for them going direct to Bagration and having the game out quickly. If they start doing change work to existing 3d images then we'd be waiting another 6 months or so. Would be nice to see them look like that in either front, but I'd rather get the game now. :D

Is that look from a mod? If so it'd be a really cool addition and I'd want it for sure.

I can wait 6 months for more eye candy, is not a mod is photoshop

All I can tell you is when I was on maneuvers at Grafenwoehr Germany in the ‘70s I always was on the look out for what the Germans called Brennesse which I believe translates stinging nettle as the place was full of it. Of course that was always in April and October so we were long sleeved anyway. Anyway the point I’m trying to make is if I was in direct combat I’d prefer to be long sleeved as you never know what brush you’d have to rush through.. It helps against burns too. I’d only go short sleeved while marching in the summer