Thank you Scenario Designers

Mord

Seeing that us modders got a "pat on the back" thread, I figured you guys deserve your own. I know sometimes you take a back seat to the glitz and glam of the sparkly (well more like grimy) new vehicle mods, uniforms, sound FX etc. and can get lost in the commotion of the next cool thing. So, thanks fellas, for all that you do...Your craft is probably the hardest of the community—the time, skill, and plain hard work you put in is much appreciated. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we look forward to what you guys'll will produce next and pull off as the engine and editor progresses.

^5!

Mord.

As a Player who doesn't use any mods (i don't have time to play enough so don't want to spend precious time, installing testing etc... to be forced to desinstall at the next update and redo all the process), i think that i should post for the first time on this forum to tell i definitively thanks the scenarios/campaigns designers for all the good time they offered me.

PS : sorry for my bad English, i'm far more good to understand reading than to write it

As a Player who doesn't use any mods (i don't have time to play enough so don't want to spend precious time, installing testing etc... to be forced to desinstall at the next update and redo all the process), i think that i should post for the first time on this forum to tell i definitively thanks the scenarios/campaigns designers for all the good time they offered me.

Actually it's not time consuming to install or uninstall a mod. If you can move a folder then you can install or uninstall a mod. The mods make a big difference in some cases. I only get the major overhaul mods such as Juju's UI and one of the major sound overhauls. They only took a little while to download and installing might take two seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

"Actually it's not time consuming to install or uninstall a mod. If you can move a folder then you can install or uninstall a mod."

What consumes enormous time, is comparing mods and figuring out which ones still work after an update as some do and some don't.

eg: I have 7,587 files in 549 folders in my CMBN Z folder alone.

• 2 weeks later...