Lost all hope of this coming out

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thousands of WW2 grognards battle their way into the White House offices with outdated computer hardware.

"Heyhellowhatsnew, you were our leader... you must go inside."

HHW took a deep breath.. it was time to go inside the oval office to speak with the President.

Unsurprisingly to HHW, the door was unlocked and unguarded. The room was dark, but a silhouette in a chair with his back turned stared out the window.

"So, Heyhellowhatsnew," President Barack Obama said, still turned to the window, "I see you have come for the Market Garden expansion or some news."

HHW said nothing. President Obama swiveled in his chair slowly.

"You have two choices Mr. Heyhellowhatsnew." Obama grinned as he enjoyed his new plaything while chaos erupted outside DC.

Obama lifted up one folder. "In this folder, is the Affordable Health Care Act, with single payer options. Everyone in the country will be able to have cheap, effective Health Care from the day they are born to the day they die. There will be no more suffering."

HHW stepped one foot closer towards Obama's desk but stopped as the President lifted up another folder.

"In this folder is the release date, location and news on Market Garden." The President leaned back in his chair; Obama seemed to enjoy this game of torture too much.

"You may choose only one." Obama's voice thundered. HHW gulped. A decision had to be made... but which?

TBC.

sadly this has taken to long to come out the money i had set aside for it went to steam sales.. lol so i hope it comes out next friday lol

Yeah I bought Flashpoint instead from Matrix games.

On a serious note, Battlefront, it really helps to at least say SOMETHING. I know you're all busy but i mean if there was something said i would have held out but alas, my wallet shriveleth.

Say something? They said it's coming soon when it's ready. I don't think they've changed their stance.

Yes, yes. Technically they have said it.

But when anxious customers say "Say something!" they're really saying "Keep us in the loop and keep us excited about the product." For the BTS side, the payoff is goodwill and loyalty.

In short, we need more bones!

Say something? They said it's coming soon when it's ready. I don't think they've changed their stance.

I am just asking you to step outside your box for a moment and think of the bigger picture. They released the manual on the 1st. That's the last news we heard.

"It's ready when it's ready" when you have competitors in a capitalistic system isn't a smart tactic, especially since you have die-hard fans just chomping at the bit, eventually some will give up and move to another product.

That's all i'm saying. One of the major problems with grog develops and publishers is that they keep so many things tight-knit for no reason and I don't know why that is. Eventually you have to evolve.

I don't even think "It's ready when its ready" works for Blizzard anymore. Or Valve, for half-life 3, the difference is that they don't have a niche audience like grog companies do.

It shouldn't be insulting or rude to ask for an update or news and I hope Battlefront doesn't take it that way. Instead I hope they understand that their customers have a lot of enthusiasm about their product.

There is nothing wrong with communication.

There has been a slight technical difficulty. The same websites that host Obamacare will be distributing MG. As a result it make take a while for the issues to get sorted out and while you were quoted a pre order price of $35, $100 will be billed to your credit card.

Ok on a more serious note, I'd rather they release it when ready and not early with bugs.

There has been a slight technical difficulty. The same websites that host Obamacare will be distributing MG. As a result it make take a while for the issues to get sorted out and while you were quoted a pre order price of $35, $100 will be billed to your credit card.

Ok on a more serious note, I'd rather they release it when ready and not early with bugs.

Not disagreeing with you, all i'm saying is say something at least! post a picture! communicate with your customers! Something!

"It's ready when it's ready" when you have competitors in a capitalistic system isn't a smart tactic, especially since you have die-hard fans just chomping at the bit, eventually some will give up and move to another product.

Do I understand correctly that you weren't around for the CMSF release debacle? There is an old saying: "Once burned is twice learned," and BFC got burned pretty bad on that one. It should not be surprising that they want to hold onto the product until they feel confident that they have it working in an acceptable manner. Beyond that, you may be right that they could do a better job of keeping those of us waiting impatiently for it informed of the state of progress. You may not have noticed it, but they have actually gotten a bit better in that area in the last year or two. Unfortunately, they are still a small company that cannot afford to employ a full time PR flack whose job is to keep us informed and up to date. So the emergence of news depends on when one of the other workers—usually Steve—can take time away from other duties to provide bulletins and answer questions.

One of the major problems with grog develops and publishers is that they keep so many things tight-knit for no reason and I don't know why that is.

And since you don't know, wouldn't it be best to refrain from criticism until you do know? We know you aren't happy, we got that part. I don't blame you for that, it's just how you are. But to try to go from that to BFC is somehow violating a cosmic principle is simply illogical. Mountains out of molehills, lad.

Michael

So, even if they did communicate something, it does not change anything.

It will not even change your attitude, though you claim it will.

So here is a update: Battlefront is working hard to finish the final touches to the product. They have a few things to still take care of and are focused on getting it out as soon as possible when the final adjustments are made. There, does that feel better. Because that is all you would ever find out anyway if they did speak up.

Here, I have a better thought. I want to start campaigning that they dont release it until Christmas, make all those that cannot wait go crazy.

Plus it solves all the threads that pop up wanting something new from BF at Christmas time since they have time to use it then.

So Please Bf, no matter the pressure. wait and make this mans misery complete and release MG at Christmas!!!