Gustav Consommé Ready?

Enjoyed my brief visit to Edinburgh. Sampled whiskey(s) and enjoyed that a lot. Haggis sampled me and I got the trots. Could be all my years a vegetarian;) Nothing a bowl of Gustav Consommé could not make right.

...whiskey(s)...

Crikey! Don't let any Jocks see you spelling the name of their national treasure with an e!! They'll be "spittin' yer wesand w' thur Sgian Dubh", or some similar more authentic Celtic horrification.

Unless you really did fare all the way to Auld Reekie to sample fine American or Irish spirits... :)

Crikey! Don't let any Jocks see you spelling the name of their national treasure with an e!! They'll be "spittin' yer wesand w' thur Sgian Dubh", or some similar more authentic Celtic horrification.

Oops, I did it too, lol.

In my defence, I can't stand the stuff. But true to my belief that everything has a place, whisky's place is in coffee :D

Much appreciated womble. I seldom check my post spelling. I dod not wish any Celtic horrification upon me.

My travels to England, Scotland and Wales were way too short but most enjoyable. After a substantial B&B breakfast we stopped for hardy mid day pub food and pint(s) of fine beer. Then on to our next B&B / Hotel night of drink and food. It was fun!

I would not recommend the Stenna Sea Link transfer to Ireland as that was worse than offal:D

Mommy said spelling was like a box of chocolates and with your dyslexia you never know what you are gonna get. Mommy was right and she never fed us offal ... grandpa did that to us ;)

I'm starting to get that tingly feeling that a much-awaited announcement is shortly due. If you are planning on a pre-order, you'd better get it in real quick.

:)

Michael

Well I would - if they allowed pre orders for download only. No doubt I will have to suffer the usual agony of those playing it first who wanted it physical.:mad:

"minestrone" preorder made with the house weeks ago. I am also getting that tingly feeling way out here in Rural America.... Home of the Brave, Land of the Free and very sloooow satellite internet. So if Mama's minestrone is ready for Mother's Day ... tingly feeling.... I can watch those small packets dribble ever so slowly from the heavens onto my MBP while fighting in CMSF :D

• 2 weeks later...