Dance of the Refresh Monkeys

Is it time to start the dance for CMBN 2.0 or CM-MG with 2.0?

A while back it sounded like 2.0 was due in OCT now its almost DEC.

Moving-animated-picture-of-dancing-green-monkey.gif

Agreed. And we should be getting Market-Garden in 4 weeks by my interpretation of BFC's release pronouncements when CMFI came out. They'll owe me big-time if it is not here by Christmas! :D

Is it time to start the dance for CMBN 2.0 or CM-MG with 2.0?

A while back it sounded like 2.0 was due in OCT now its almost DEC.

Hell, I'd be happy with a patch to fix the red button crash... At least that way I could play the scenarios that haven't been available since 1.10 was released back in March :mad:

Fingers crossed for MG before Xmas :)

Cross your fingers, but I wouldn't hold my breath :rolleyes: There's been a minimum of six weeks from pre-order announcement to release (CMFI) and, IIRC, about eleven weeks for CMBN. Not nearly that much time between now and Xmas...

Cross your fingers, but I wouldn't hold my breath :rolleyes: There's been a minimum of six weeks from pre-order announcement to release (CMFI) and, IIRC, about eleven weeks for CMBN. Not nearly that much time between now and Xmas...

Those are both games. What was the lead time for the CMBN Commonwealth Forces module?

There's been a minimum of six weeks from pre-order announcement to release

In the past, for modules and titles, there's also typically been an announcement to build up some anticipation showing screenshots of the work in progress about 1-2 months before the pre-order announcement. Not applicable to version 2 for sure but more applicable to Market Garden.