A big THANK YOU to Aris

Erwin

I really like your work as well, Fuser. Having been in the military, your work definitely more accurately depicts what military equipment looks like after spending weeks in the field.

That said, I have just one area to point out that I think would make your work look even better and more accurate in the future: on all of your anti-tank guns/field guns, etc., you've added some rust to the textures. While rust would certainly been seen on guns like this, it wouldn't typically be seen until the equipment had spent a very long time out in the open and exposed to a lot of moisture. That, and a search on Google showed me that these guns were actually coated with rust-proof paint before being sent to the front. So, IMO I think your rust effect should either be eliminated or toned down dramatically.

I know you've already invested a lot of time in all these mods, so I don't expect you to go back and re-do them, but if you could keep the above advice in mind when modding the remaining field I think it'd be a good thing.

Funny enough, there is people who definitely likes to rate my mods in the Repository with 1 or 2 stars in order to see my uploader rating go down. Don´t ask me how I know it, but I do. To them I say, enjoy your clickfest, human being it´s an amusing animal to watch. :)

Funny enough, there is people who definitely likes to rate my mods in the Repository with 1 or 2 stars in order to see my uploader rating go down. Don´t ask me how I know it, but I do. To them I say, enjoy your clickfest, human being it´s an amusing animal to watch. :)

That is pretty sad if true

Maybe they just think the chart goes by one star being number 1 A perfect. Either that or they are trying to keep you from getting a big ego. :D

Don't matter to me though, I don't look at your rating, I just check to see if you have uploaded anything new.