Okay...We need a bone

Mord

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no question about it , we love our hockey.It's our greatest export.

As you can see, ice or no ice, It's game on.If hell freezes over Canadians would be taking over,that's why Satan keeps it hot, so he can keep the Canadian ice devils away.

As for Santa, he moved down to Canada ever since the North pole started to go soft and melt away.As you can see he's doing good and losing weight.

As for those green guy's,well i think they were some brave soldiers who ate the local food.LOL just kiddin.

As you can tell in the picture, those men know which team OWN hockey.The Montreal Canadians have won 24 Stanley cups and that makes them the undisputed grand champs with the highest ranking record in the history of the NHL.(How's that for glory talk lol)

Yeah, yeah, i know they suck right now and are always found on the wrong side of a highlight, but they dominated and set the stage for greatness.

Come on,you knew that was coming:D

If I'm not mistaking that man dropping the ball looks like Peter Mackay the Minister of National Defense.If so then the "dropping the ball" part speaks volumes.

As an Englishman I am naturally ignorant of the North American version of Hockey. In fact I only know two things about it, it is played on ice and it is a contact sport.

In the photograph I notice the lack of ice, but I don't worry. This is, I assume, down to making the best of the circumstances available. What does make me bliink is the chap on the far left of the photo who seems to have no hockey-stick but is equipped with a pistol.

I know hockey is a contact sport, but going to a match tooled-up seems a little excessive. As he doesn't have a stick, I wonder if he is the goalie with a plan to shoot any opponent who comes too close (his smile looks like that of a man with a cunning plan).

Looks like MikeyD may have dropped a few accidental bones...( I did that once and was arrested)

"different northern Syria geography, a new campaign or two, perhaps expanded Syrian forces, plus game engine upgrades..."

Mord.

P.S. We really need a new word for bone/s.

In the photograph I notice the lack of ice, but I don't worry. This is, I assume, down to making the best of the circumstances available.

Actually, it's referred to as street or ball hockey, usually just on pavement played with and without inline skates. But the ice is where it's at, far more faster.

Those cats are like little ninja insurgents.

But us dogs are waiting for the nightly bone :cool:, a real good one and BFC being a good friend, will bring us back something for the pack that will make our eyes pop out:eek:,we'll all be saying as we stare at this beauty "WOW, nice gunz! i cant wait to use my hardware to play with that software":D(to dirty? LOL)

About the hockey part it's road,ball and or street hockey whatever ya want to call it,but in their case it's war hockey.All are rough and tough to play, that's why the guy on the right has armored shin pads and both are wearing gloves.lol

It's a contact sport that allows fighting, so the guy with the gun came prepared.That or seeing as how hockey guy's like going fist to fist and blow to blow in a fight, the guy with the gun might be the referee and they are short on whistles right now.:)Goalie if hes crazy enough would be wearing the bomb suit.