Official update

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradox already has 1.01 available?!?!

So not only do they mail their version out, have it available in stores, and for download. But now they have the latest version as well...

While those of us that pre-ordered with BTS have nothing at all... :(

If Paradox didn't sh*t their customers then this means that the 1.01 is ready in all regards, so activating the download shouldnt be a big issue.

I hate waiting ... I'm impatient (I think I mentioned this small fact before)

Battlefront, I demand you refund me for my wasted time. It's simply inexcusable that I have to wait for up to half a day longe.. oh nevermind, I'm too excited to really pull off sarcasm. But everyone should try and relax, and take solace in the fact that if the 1.01 patch has made its way out the door, release time should be drawing near.

Well, this has been too much typing already. Must go refresh some more.

We've all been waiting for this game a REALLY long time, and many of us expected this in June. It makes no sense that Paradox has it all now, and we don't. I got screwed on T-72 this way too, finding out only later I could have gotten it at a significant discount from Steam.

POST THE DAMN FILES

Originally posted by Cornfleek:

Official Update: I'm home now, back from work, so you can open the floodgates Moon. Thanks for waiting for me!

the eagle has landed..... i repeat ... the eagle has landed

Noooo, not yet I've got another 5 hours of work to go. :D

Gotta say, kinda with Toleran on this. Even the west coast of the US has been awake for a bit now, so it isn't just "let them sleep normal hours" or something.

There's no much point to purchasing straight from BF since they seem to not get the digital versions up until much later in the day than their partners. *shrug* Ah well.