Peng has been challenged since birth, how about you?

So, WANKERS, here it is.

yes, yes, the RULZ

In keeping with the times,

1.) If you haven't been here before, go away, we don't want any.

X.) If you have been here before, and didn't post a decent challenge, go away, we don't want any.

3.14) If you cannot come in here and issue a decent, well-directed challenge against a single target, GO AWAY, we don't want any.

22/7) If you never edit your posts, GO AWAY, we don't want any prima donna's in here, at least not any with a cause to be a prima donna.

42) If you are a grog, pseudo-grog, semi-grog, part-time grog, half-grog, or a demi-grog, GO AWAY, your numbers mean nothing here.

Now, have at it.

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]</p>

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juardis:

I wish to request that Shaw start every MBT. All else is but a cheap imitation.

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Juardis ]<hr></blockquote>{chuckle} Now, now Juardis, we must allow the others to hone their skills you know. GRANTED the {shudder} RULZ were pathetic ... much like the author of the title, GRANTED the Thread Title (while cute in a kitten coughs up a hair ball kind of way) is SORELY lacking ... much like the author of the title and GRANTED the thread is authored by ... the author, nonetheless this is, see you, how they LEARN! Why with practice Herr Oberst may well be capable of starting a Grog thread sometime. I did, however, like the Demi-Grog reference, nice touch that.

Btw, back again eh ... hmmmmm.

Joe

{edited in accordance with the RULZ ... {shudder}

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]</p>

Gaw-damn-it-all!

I thought the Mutha Beautiful Thread(and always will be) was fricken' dead! Now what am I going to do with all the "I posted on the last Peng Challenge Thread" T-shirts I had printed up?

I better go do my penance on E-bay, damn your persistent, putrescent, (and just for the long absent Fentle-ator), perfidious piles of poo.

I want compensation, Damnit!

Well, well, a whole spankin', shiny new thread without a single alliteration to the only commandment that this 'Pool has ever had. The shame of it really. So to correct this unbalance in the Farce I shall boldly proclaim:

SODD OFF!!!

There, I feel better already. If it's not too presumptuous of me, I feel that I should be promoted to Senior SSN to differentiate twixt myself and those [shudder]Aussies[/shudder] that have started sprouting like paternity suits against Mace after an all night bender. May the records show that after challenging the gits know as PewterHead ****aake, Turkishbathboy and Lard General M(omma's) B(oy) that all have ceased in their intrusions into the Cesspool. I may not be able to claim a certified confirmed kill on any of them, but their unwillingness to send further turns leaves me the defacto victor. I'll take a feckin' win any way I can!! For my services rendered unto the 'Pool (and having to email those losers in the genetic lottery) I wish to be promoted. I believe that the loss of their inane drivelings has strengthened the fiber of the Cesspool and provided a Darwinianesque weeding of the future DNA of said 'Pool. Verily I shall take your [boots] in stride and I shall endeavor to stop the spread of this ozzies menace forthright.

Hanns

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Hanns ]</p>

My keyboard broke, so I was virtually speechless for two days reading all the snail puke rendered here. I may even do some game turns tonight. Naahhh, let 'em sweat.

Seanachai, quit mouthing off and send me yer turn.

Elvis, put my return setup on yer wish list for Christmas.

OGSF, I'll send the setup when you put one kipper up each nostril and leave 'em there for 12 hours.

MrSpkr, send a feckin' turn, and let's finish this abomination of a game by having me win.

Dalem, thanks for the turn. No thanks for the game. Oh, I chose it?? Nevermind.

Leeo, yer a slow dodo bird on an island of hungry CM Lawyers. i.e. Yer extinct. I'll send a setup when you get laid again. We won't be in any rush.

The rest of you can stick it where the sun don't shine, and smell the results.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Leeo, yer a slow dodo bird on an island of hungry CM Lawyers. i.e. Yer extinct. I'll send a setup when you get laid again<hr></blockquote>

Well, I'm so sorry you judge others according to your schedule. Had I been on your schedule of sexual release, I'd be thanking Reagan for allowing me to procreate. As it is, You are about 4 decades behind the curve. Send the set-up already!

Ya neck-tied Wanker!

(Speaking of which, that Elvi fellow has really been putting a lot of effort into avoiding me, what after me drubbing him in our last two match-ups and all).

<big>Wussy!</big>

<small>(and you're gonna have to beat me to stop me from ridiculing you at every opportunity, You Wanker-Prime!)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lawyer:

OGSF, I'll send the setup when you put one kipper up each nostril and leave 'em there for 12 hours.

<hr></blockquote>

An' wha as at tha' leads ye take thank Ah didnae already di tha' ain a regular basis? Ah'm baginnin' tae consider tha notion tha' ye may bae a wee acolyte o' Joe Ah'd play ye noo but mah fasterin' bum just burst all o'er mah hands agin Shaw.

An' Dalem ye google-eyed pillock, wha's mah feckin' turrrn!??!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OGSF:

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<hr></blockquote>

Alright, you heath-sniffing penny-pincher! I sent you a turn half an hour ago, and you're busy taunting others. Fer crying out loud, how much of a handicap do I have to give you, you tartan swaddled, sheep-shagging bagpipe fondler!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>For my services rendered unto the 'Pool (and having to email those losers in the genetic lottery) I wish to be promoted. I believe that the loss of their inane drivelings has strengthened the fiber of the Cesspool and provided a Darwinianesque weeding of the future DNA of said 'Pool.<hr></blockquote> Well you can't say fairer than that I always say ... usually when the blonde lass with the tight skirt and spike heels quotes her price but in THIS case I think that Hamms might well have the right of it. Ridding us of THAT garbage is surely worth a serfdom ... can I have an AMEN on that from one of the Olde Ones?

Joe

Juardis, your ploy for some type of legalistic kick-back from Pshaw is as transparent as your mother's bedclothes and just as cheap!

Berlichtingen, as the master of evil, such petty jealousy is unbecoming. While some of us can still manage to twitch once in a while, the fact that you are a decrepit Old One who is so old that gravity has pulled his hair down from the top of his head, through his brain, only to have it sprout out of his nostrils and chin, one whose skin flakes off like dried parchment, one who sadly lost his twitch like he lost his itch, one who... oh forget it. You're just jealous 'cause I can still twitch and you can't! Nyeah!

Hanns you unbolded little twit, I declare you to be a S-SSN, read that as SUB-SCUM SUCKING NEWBIE! SOD OFF was intentionally ignored. It is one of those disgusting sayings that come from either the Pommies, or some snobbish, high-brow, arrogant Bostonian pissants, which is just as bad.

[edited 'cause I f'in wanted to!]

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Stuka:

Send me a turn Joe, and I will consider offering my support to backing you on this most recent crusade of yours.<hr></blockquote>Oh dearie me Stuka do I owe you a turn as well? Well mercy where IS my head these days?

(Yes Boys and Girls For a LIMITED Time ONLY, ONE FREE SHOT at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Be the FIRST on your BLOCK to take advantage of this SPECIAL OFFER!)

I knew, of course, of your problems with those other chaps but I had NO idea that I owed you as well. Always assuming, that is ... that it's I to whom you're referring? Hmmmm, perhaps you'd best clear that up first by responding here and using my FULL AND CORRECT name ... just so there's no confusion you understand.

I look forward to hearing from you Stuka, always a pleasure you know.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leeo:

Alright, you heath-sniffing penny-pincher! I sent you a turn half an hour ago, and you're busy taunting others. Fer crying out loud, how much of a handicap do I have to give you, you tartan swaddled, sheep-shagging bagpipe fondler!<hr></blockquote>

Och, Ah've gwin all warrrm an' gooey ainseed! At's leek a wee puppy yappin' aboot mah shoe buckles - at firrst Ah gaze at at ain half-minded amusement, an' thain stamp on at till tha' poo squirts oot both ainds. Noo tha' Ah'd di such a crool an' dastardly thang tae a poor wee puppy! Noo Leeo's hapless pixeltoon sodjers wid bae a different matter aintirely. There'll bae weepin' an' gnashin' o' teeth ain tha Nor' Waist scrub afore Ah'm done wi' ye, Jimmy ma Boyo Jack tha Lad Sonny Jim wee William!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally brayed by that mad Australian Pseudo-Coloradan Scottish Wannabe, OGSF:

There'll bae weepin' an' gnashin' o' teeth ain tha Nor' Waist scrub afore Ah'm done wi' ye, Jimmy ma Boyo Jack tha Lad Sonny Jim wee William!

<hr></blockquote>

See, that's the difference between you aspiring caber-tossin', skirt-wearin', haggis-huffin', sporran' humpin', bag-blowin' idjits and the rest of us: We have given names where the syllables can be counted on our natural digits without having to lift our kilt to reach the final number. You, You, Jacobite!

"May the devil know you're dead, 'fore you've made the gates O' Heaven."