You know you've been playing too much CMx2 when...

You know when, during a walk in the countryside, you look at the windows of one house and evaluate the best angle of attack to take it, looking at cover and concealment, and where to place the fire support team...

AND

You know when your wife rolls her eyes when you explain her your last turn...

1 hour ago, ncc1701e said:

You know when, during a walk in the countryside, you look at the windows of one house and evaluate the best angle of attack to take it, looking at cover and concealment, and where to place the fire support team...

AND

You know when your wife rolls her eyes when you explain her your last turn...

Nah, there's nothing wrong with that..

However, you know your playing too much CM when you become complacent and star letting a Freaking NEWBIE (not mentioning names) win more often then not against a Regular Opponent...Sigh :-(

Edited by JoMc67

5 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

However, you know your playing too much CM when you become complacent and star letting a Freaking NEWBIE (not mentioning names) win more often then not against a Regular Opponent...Sigh 😞

Never be complacent with a newbie. It is helping him to learn from his mistakes. I am learning a lot thanks to you Joe... And, did you already forget how you crushed me last time? 😅

5 hours ago, ncc1701e said:

Never be complacent with a newbie. It is helping him to learn from his mistakes. I am learning a lot thanks to you Joe... And, did you already forget how you crushed me last time? 😅

LOL, and it's all Good :-)

On 3/21/2019 at 7:24 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

The British had some bicycle troops. They parked them by the sea wall on Sword Beach and never used them. Whilst 352nd Infanterie Div. had bicycle troops posted well in land who set off towards Omaha and Gold, how far they got on them I'm not sure. 

I've read somewhere that Rommel had a fit when he inspected the german defence on the danish west coast (the germans apparently considered this a possible D-Day landing site!). He learned that the reinforcements were supposed to move 50 kilometres from their inland positions to the beaches - on bicycles.

When you are at the snack counter at the movie theater and your trying to decide on the popcorn or the Milk Duds. Sure the Milk Duds are bigger but can only be used in the direct mode into your mouth because they are hard to see in a dark room. But the popcorn, ah the popcorn! That can be used in the direct or indirect role as the object is easier to see where it strikes so you can adjust it's trajectory. Plus it comes with a whole lot more rounds thus making it more applicable to hunger suppression until the main effort is conducted at a restaurant after the movie.

Or you thought you heard something so you look around for the sound contact icon so can get a idea as to what it was. Oh it's just the kid getting fussy again.index.png.b568ff8d9115d59ef0568ecb76cadd17.png

Edited by IronCat60

2 hours ago, IronCat60 said:

popcorn! That can be used in the direct or indirect role as the object is easier to see where it strikes so you can adjust it's trajectory. Plus it comes with a whole lot more rounds thus making it more applicable to hunger suppression until the main effort is conducted at a restaurant after the movie.

+1  :D  :lol: