CMFB update?

A bit harsh, but the fact that he said Pre order is a bit upsetting I see no need for pre order period if the game is as far as they say it is pre order should have started 2 months ago not 2 months after the game was supposed to release 

I agree. I believe screenshots released and the announcement that the game was more or less done, was made in January - 2015...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but New CM titles make me get all emotional 

But Wait!  Didn't they say that the "battle pack" would be released slightly before CMFB?  I don't see this "stealth release" in a negative way at all. BF is giving us something to gnaw on before the big event, when  CMFB goes silver to master.

Edited by J Bennett
spelling

But Wait!  Didn't they say that the "battle pack" would be released slightly before CMFB?  I don't see this "stealth release" in a negative way at all. BF is giving us something to gnaw on before the bug event, when  CMFB goes silver to master.

Go to CMBN the battle pack is there. ;)

BF  "We are working on a new store as managing the old one just takes too much effort.  That is our first priority and when it is done we will release CMFB in the new store"

Community "When is CMFB coming out?"

BF "The store is proving to be a bit difficult but we are working on it"

Community "why no new word on CMFB you said soon in January"

BF "you can load the BP now, it isn't the way we wanted to release and we went as a sort of stealth mode as we really weren't sure how it would work"

Community "how dare you release something like this when we thought we would get nothing until the store was done.  How could you?  When is CMFB coming out?"

BF  "what the f**k is wrong with you people, we tell you one thing, you don't accept it, we then try to appease you with a minor release that we kludge into the train wreck of a current store and now you hate us for that."*

*Okay BF never said that, but if I were an employee I'd sure as hell be saying it.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't - no wonder they never want to talk schedules with us.

CMRT for example. Can anyone recall now if CMRT came out a little earlier or later than you expected? CM isn't a soufflé, its not going to deflate if you wait a bit before eating. It'll still be the same game - or maybe a bit improved due to the wait, like a stew (I'm getting hungry with all these food metaphors). :P

I recall they kept CMFI a total secret right up until release, dropped it on the chat board like a bomb. I suspect that's because they didn't want to see a repeat of what happened with CMSF and CMBN. Too long a wait between announcement and release and the natives get restless, the community buzz starts to become counter-productive as the rumors and expectations start flying. So would BFC have preferred to release the title a month an a half ago? Suuuure! From my limited understanding, I believe the new website design wasn't a BFC internal project. Its like bringing your car in to the local garage to get work done. You expect when you get it back they will have fixed everthing. If not, back into the shop it goes.

BF  "We are working on a new store as managing the old one just takes too much effort.  That is our first priority and when it is done we will release CMFB in the new store"

Community "When is CMFB coming out?"

BF "The store is proving to be a bit difficult but we are working on it"

Community "why no new word on CMFB you said soon in January"

BF "you can load the BP now, it isn't the way we wanted to release and we went as a sort of stealth mode as we really weren't sure how it would work"

Community "how dare you release something like this when we thought we would get nothing until the store was done.  How could you?  When is CMFB coming out?"

BF  "what the f**k is wrong with you people, we tell you one thing, you don't accept it, we then try to appease you with a minor release that we kludge into the train wreck of a current store and now you hate us for that."*

*Okay BF never said that, but if I were an employee I'd sure as hell be saying it.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't - no wonder they never want to talk schedules with us.

Wanted to say exact same thing!!! Perfectly put.

Go to CMBN the battle pack is there. ;)

Good spot, Kennie.

For those of you, who, like me, struggled to find Battle Pack 1 "stealth release" in the Store yesterday, go to Store - CMBN - and about half way down the list of modules, upgrades, etc., you will see the Battle Pack 1.

It requires the Vehicle Pack too, which I don't have, so this makes it a USD30 (20 for the Vehicle Pack + 10 for the Battle Pack) investment.

Just FYI.

This may mean absolutely nothing, but as of now, when I try to pull up BFC webpage, it says "this page can't be displayed." Could it be that the webpage is finally being overhauled?:o

Or maybe it does mean nothing and my government funded internet just sucks.

Hate to say it but your government funded internet just sucks.  Just tried logging on to the site and damn it, it logged me in straight away.

Good spot, Kennie.

For those of you, who, like me, struggled to find Battle Pack 1 "stealth release" in the Store yesterday, go to Store - CMBN - and about half way down the list of modules, upgrades, etc., you will see the Battle Pack 1.

It requires the Vehicle Pack too, which I don't have, so this makes it a USD30 (20 for the Vehicle Pack + 10 for the Battle Pack) investment.

Just FYI.

I too didn't notice there is a CMBN pack for sale(!).  Are there any other new packs or modules released in the past few months??? 

Good spot, Kennie.

Just FYI.

Agree, also some scenarios are duplicated albeit with different force mix. Admire the effort but honestly, at 30USD it didn't represent good value. Quite funny to see a Bulat crew in one scenario until i reloaded latest patch.

Agree, also some scenarios are duplicated albeit with different force mix. Admire the effort but honestly, at 30USD it didn't represent good value. Quite funny to see a Bulat crew in one scenario until i reloaded latest patch.

Agree the duplicated scenarios shouldnt count as the 12 there should have been 12 different scenarios not 6 duplicates