Nice new forum

DLaurier

Is there a way on the android mobile version to get the various pages of a thread to be accessed, other than scrolling through all of the posts? (as in go to the last page/post) I like the fact that I no longer need a magnifying glass to see the text though.  :D

I'm talking about the new forum, not CM touch.

Edited by Jim1954

It seems that with this new forum, there is an email notification sent out with every post of a followed thread. Is there any way to get back the old function, where only one message is sent out until the thread is visited? Kind of annoying to open the email inbox and see 10-20 emails for a single followed thread.

It seems that with this new forum, there is an email notification sent out with every post of a followed thread. Is there any way to get back the old function, where only one message is sent out until the thread is visited? Kind of annoying to open the email inbox and see 10-20 emails for a single followed thread.

This totally depends on your Notification settings. You can opt out of email notifications for replies and only leave the daily/weekly digests enabled, for example.

This totally depends on your Notification settings. You can opt out of email notifications for replies and only leave the daily/weekly digests enabled, for example.

Yeah, but I like the old way, getting an immediate notification when there is a reply, and then nothing more until I visit the thread, even if there are more replies before I visit the thread. So, there are now only two choices, either an email message for each new reply, or just getting a daily/weekly digest once a day or week?

Edited by JSj

Yeah, but I like the old way, getting an immediate notification when there is a reply, and then nothing more until I visit the thread, even if there are more replies before I visit the thread. So, there are now only two choices, either an email message for each new reply, or just getting a daily/weekly digest once a day or week?

I dunno. Explore the Notification settings.

I dunno. Explore the Notification settings.

I have, by having my inbox spammed with a new message for each new reply to a followed thread recently. So, I guess that means I have to choose between getting spammed or only getting a daily digest update then.