CMBN Whiners thread!

Come on in. Plenty of cheese!

Things I bought instead of upgrade 3.0 today.

.75 packs of cigarettes

1 beer at Bank One Ballpark (it will always be BOB to me)

2 diamondbacks dogs

1 six pack of kilt lifter

2 Starbucks

Anyone else?

Please keep your whining on one thread or better yet...... Don't whine!

Thanks,

Bobo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.75 packs of cigarettes

2 diamondbacks dogs

2 Starbucks

Anyone else?

Thanks,

Bobo

You got all that for $10?! Man 3.0 is a ripoff! :D

I bought 4 copies of the V 3.0 upgrade, so I could distribute keys to my friends. They only gave me one key.

Hurray?

Contact the help desk. I have only ever ordered something for someone else by getting a disc. Software DL may require you be more specific to BF. I don't think one key is going to cut it.

.75 packs of cigarettes

2 diamondbacks dogs

2 Starbucks

Anyone else?

Thanks,

Bobo

If you take a grandson, then also add $6.00 for cotton candy, etc., etc., etc.

Contact the help desk. I have only ever ordered something for someone else by getting a disc. Software DL may require you be more specific to BF. I don't think one key is going to cut it.

nah, this is exactly what the help desk says to do.

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127848

I imagine they expected me to add the thing to the cart 4 times, rather than quantity : 4, but whatever. I've already contacted the helpdesk. Now all that is left is the waiting.

nah, this is exactly what the help desk says to do.

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127848

I imagine they expected me to add the thing to the cart 4 times, rather than quantity : 4, but whatever. I've already contacted the helpdesk. Now all that is left is the waiting.

Possibly. Yeah it looks like that was written before the days of digital only DL. LOL They'll get you sorted.

I liked Bobo better when he was just a lurker. He must have tripled his post count lately. :)

He did get Oldspec4 to post though.

New thread count? Probably. but not posts...

Something about the incessant whining about costs got to me this week and hasn't left.

I keep posting til you like me...

Bobo

Possibly. Yeah it looks like that was written before the days of digital only DL. LOL They'll get you sorted.

Yeah, they solved it. Apparently more copies to them is multiplying the number of activations the key has. A round about and not well explained way to do it, but whatever. Support was nice and fast.

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127854

.75 packs of cigarettes

2 diamondbacks dogs

2 Starbucks

Anyone else?

hEB8B199D

I have all of the CMx2 products. I'm done - I would sell all at a loss just to get out from the crap.

I'm not going to pay for patches anymore that should be free.

I buy expensive wargames from Matrix. Never paid for any improvements to the game. They still patch WitP AE.

Why should I pay for yours.

Great game ruined by poor marketing and charging for piddly patches instead of an actual expansion pack.

Get it all in one package and sell it for one price - otherwise take me off the mailing list.

I have all of the CMx2 products. I'm done - I would sell all at a loss just to get out from the crap.

I buy expensive wargames from Matrix. Never paid for any improvements to the game. They still patch WitP AE.

Great game ruined by poor marketing and charging for piddly patches instead of an actual expansion pack.

Get it all in one package and sell it for one price - otherwise take me off the mailing list.

Uncle Leo?

Pass the dutchie dude!

I gotta give you credit, you came to the right thread.

Oh and while I like the game too, WitP AE hasn't had a patch in over 2 years.

I gotta give you credit, you came to the right thread.

Oh and while I like the game too, WitP AE hasn't had a patch in over 2 years.

It was an example. I did get Command Modern Air Naval Operations.

This game is a full sandbox with no limits and they will being patching it for 12yrs as well.

It uses the world google maps and can load in any map image into game editor.

They have no problem with community third party support.

You have the Steam DLC mindset that every friggin graphic is worth $10 and will throw in these bug fixes as well.

The main point is if you are going to retrofit then do it all at once and charge once don't dribble it out like its something it's not.

Oh please. No one is forcing you to pay for new content. You have 2.0 so enjoy 2.0. A matter of principle you claim? OK. Fine. Go sell your CMx stuff at a - say - $30 loss to maintain your principled purity in the face of a $10 upgrade. Quelle Horreur.