Sign in to follow this  
Nidan1

Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

I heartily recommend you stop wasting time reading this tripe and head over to the Machine Gun thread to catch the latest installment. Strongpoints is shaping up too - watch the struggle to try to achieve the beautiful clarity of Jason's writing. Good stuff.

Speaking of which, Christmas. I'll be elsewhere, hopefully with no access to a computer and plenty access to a good book or three. Merry Christmas all.

[Meanwhile the Paddock is undergoing a fairly major defence strong point refurbishment with special attention paid to the possibility of Emrys night-time infiltration...]

Too late. I've already slipped something into your feed. For you the Mayan calendar predictions will be coming true.

Michael

A Blythe Yule an a Guid Hogmanay!

Noba an' Nidan1, Ah'll bae ain touch. Tae tha rest o' ye pit-sniffin' snufflers, kindly molest yersailfs wi' a splintery stick.

Well there's work and there's futile toil. Like rolling a Boo up a hill only for it to roll down again. Or read a never-ending machine gun thread.

Amen to that. It has become the thread that would not die (although it should have long ages past).

Michael

Well, I can now say with authority that I have seen 3 of the Olde Ones in their underwear.

And that sums up my 2012.

Merry Christmas, ya sods.

Its comforting to know that they at least wear them. Why, I dont really know.

I've never commented in these threads before. To answer the initial question: Let's hope it is the last one.

Please elaborate....we would love to mock your ramblings.