Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest story coming out of the Super Bowl was not the game itself but the fact that CBS did not have a time delay in place when Joe Flacco shouted "THIS IS F'ING GREAT!!!"

Apparently only Beyonce' was on delay, as if she were more likely to say or do something stupidier than the average footbal player.

Welcome to America 2012!

I'm looking forward to an Emry's half time show, shaking booty and all, to see what electrical apparatus will flash, pop or grind to a halt. I'm particularly interested in the effect of hurricane force wind machine that will rip through his nasal hairs and cause a catastrophic brown-out south of the Texas Panhandle.

I'm looking forward to an Emry's half time show, shaking booty and all, to see what electrical apparatus will flash, pop or grind to a halt. I'm particularly interested in the effect of hurricane force wind machine that will rip through his nasal hairs and cause a catastrophic brown-out south of the Texas Panhandle.

Nose hair grog.

Oooh, look Emrys takes on JonS in Grog wannabe Chinese-Burma slapdown lets count how many books I have but eReaders don't count contest... is it possible Emrys will not come out holed below the waterline in tender areas as the coastal defence guns of Grogkania blast away in mighty salvos at our plucky little phishing boat?

Go, JonS Go! - where's my pom-poms