Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i'm talking to a German freind of mine last night and he told me he was in the States 2 years ago and someone actually asked him if Hitler was still in power in Germany!!

I kid you not!

So I enquired as to where exactly my friend had encountered this savant of modern history and the answer was.

Ohio.

Sorry Boo I wish it were otherwise but...yup...thats your kinfolk for you.

So i'm talking to a German freind of mine last night and he told me he was in the States 2 years ago and someone actually asked him if Hitler was still in power in Germany!!

I kid you not!

So I enquired as to where exactly my friend had encountered this savant of modern history and the answer was.

Ohio.

It was probably just some guy who'd recently moved here from West Virginia. Or Australia.

Same difference, really.

And don't lie to us. We all know you have no friends.

That doesn't even make any sense. If you have to reach that far to try to say something even remotely witty, you'd be best served just to sit quietly, rocking back and forth, waiting for your meds to be administered.

It's really embarrassing, I mean... the Oddstralyuns are mocking you now and making some very solid hits.

How sad is that?

I kid you not!

Ohio.

Have a lot of freinds do you? I guess all illiterate ex-pats wind up in Doha. Maybe since the fellow was German you meant freund, I'm in a generous mood, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.