Aris Vehicle Thread...

I like the (first image) saturated look.

+1 there - I have never been into desaturated look not just the game but photos too. Not every one agrees though - clearly.

All your work looks good - everything you produce I download the only thing I uninstalled was the desaturated terrain for CMBN but I use everything else.

Desaturation of colour in the second pic is not what I like - looks too artificial in comparison to how real world colours look like. That's the position I evaluate this matter from. Someone else might have different angle - I guess desaturation of this kind gives a cinematic feeling.

At the moment I am working on a tracer mod for CMFI (very difficult to me, as it happens with textures with alpha layers...), German Weapon Weathering mod,...and I have 2 vehicle mods in the works too, but I will see, whether CMFI Heer uniforms can be ported or not soon, promised.