new 1.32 patch

I know there was a problem similar to this in using my Vin's animated text mod for CMSF in CMBN because the text files were not combatible. I have patched to 1.32 and am using the old CMSF animated text mod and all seems to be fine with it with none of the above problems. If they are using the one for CMBN in CMSF that might cause a problem like this. There is a version of the mod for each game and when installed in the right game there should not be a problem with it from my testing.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today I finally had time to sit down, uninstall and re-install. Not as daunting a task as I had feared as I still had all the set up files on my PC.

Before doing so, I recalled that I had never installed the 1.31 patch. I have no idea if this was relevant to the problems I experienced but I decided to install both 1.31 and 1.32 just in case.

Anyway, wether it was just the re-install or the additional patch, I am glad to report that there are no longer any BMP Jagdpanthers to be seen.

Yeah, you need to follow the installation instructions. Also note that IF you are using any mods, it is possible that one of them is screwing things up by having a modified strings file. When in doubt, move your mods out of the Data folder and see if that makes any difference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx for the patch, finely my beloved pzf3 :-)

but there is still some problems,

The German GmG cant take ammo of the zugĀ“s (platoon) Fuchs tpz.

There is no ammo for the GmG in the Fuchs where the GmG crew is placed and after changing the to the Fuchs that dose have 40 mm grenades I cant take ammo.

The Fuchs dose have my 40mm grenade's but i cant take them.

The GmG is usles after 32 shoots.

Why dose every marder have 88 grenades? is this some kind of sick joke?

Why are the British light infantry not having land rover transports?

Thats not fair, Syria has the zil truck, us hove trucks Germans have Fuchs and and and.

pls give the Brits the option for 4 empty land rovers so they have some additional ammo and transport in there platoon.

Thx for the patch again, if there is a future patch pls don't take the pzf3 away or every thing else.

• 2 weeks later...

The German GmG cant take ammo of the zugĀ“s (platoon) Fuchs tpz.

There is no ammo for the GmG in the Fuchs where the GmG crew is placed and after changing the to the Fuchs that dose have 40 mm grenades I cant take ammo.

The Fuchs dose have my 40mm grenade's but i cant take them.

The GmG is usles after 32 shoots.

The GMG and Mk19 use the 40x53mm cartridge while the UGLs such as the M203 and AG36 use the lower velocity 40x46mm cartridge. All the acquireable 40mm ammo in the Fuchs is probably 40x46mm while the GMG 40x53mm (in green) is not acquireable.