CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it is called Uluru

Well of course it is now that Political Correctness has finally reached your benighted shores. I expect bicycle clips to be the hot new thing there any day now.

And how could we expect such a backward child as Stuka to know that anyway?

Michael

Well there was this image of Ohio which made me want to cancel my New York vacation and change it to Ohio, this is where you live isn't? On the downwind side of course.

u10307194.jpg

You sure this isn't Scunthorpe?

"It's alimentary, my dear Costard".

Except you're not my dear Costard. You're a gamey previous playing the same scenario we're playing right now and aware of all my troop placements who keeps asking me, "So how's it going now?" bastiche.

Swine.

Tautology.

Other modifiers which would apply are "unbalanced", "poorly constructed", " rat-bastard", "laughable", "sophomoric", "idiotic" and "bad".

no, you are wrong, Boo

I have CM Norm and the two Rune scenarios I played thus far were not bad. They were good. I'll wait while you write this down next to your Grover-notes of Near & Far. Rune himself can be evil and bereft of morality while his scenarios are good albeit a bit taxing.

Usually, I don't doubt your veracity but this display of duplicitousness and obvious ignorance needed to be brought to light.

no, you are wrong, Boo

I have CM Norm and the two Rune scenarios I played thus far were not bad. They were good. I'll wait while you write this down next to your Grover-notes of Near & Far. Rune himself can be evil and bereft of morality while his scenarios are good albeit a bit taxing.

Usually, I don't doubt your veracity but this display of duplicitousness and obvious ignorance needed to be brought to light.

At what point in the recent past did your aluminum foil hat fall off and your teensy brain become taken over by the evilness we all call Rune?

Rune is evil and the monstrosities he creates are likewise, evil, unbalanced and reek of failure. And tunafish, oddly enough.

I have played Crodaburg, so I know an evil scenario when I see one. Rune could almost be a contributor to Ker Dessel*, except his scenarios lack any kind of redeeming whimsy.

*Ker Dessel: When it's called a "set-up" for a reason

At what point in the recent past did your aluminum foil hat fall off and your teensy brain become taken over by the evilness we all call Rune?

Rune is evil and the monstrosities he creates are likewise, evil, unbalanced and reek of failure. And tunafish, oddly enough.

I have played Crodaburg, so I know an evil scenario when I see one. Rune could almost be a contributor to Ker Dessel*, except his scenarios lack any kind of redeeming whimsy.

*Ker Dessel: When it's called a "set-up" for a reason

I remember conversing with Croda about Crodaburg. He gave me the impression that he made that scenario and then named it after himself. Matt was a good guy and didn't give me the impression that he was evil. He didn't need to be refudiated. I do remember the challenge of that scenario and I still have the bad dreams. However, that has nothing to do with Rune.

Regarding moral turpitude and your struggle with veracity, I would respectfully admonish you play a few more Rune scenarios to improve your own karmic outlook. Thus far, it seems that you might spend your next life in Ohio too.

Point of order: you didn't "play" Crodaburg. You ran screaming from it like the little girl you are.

Point of order: You're an idjit.

I played Crodaburg against Rleete and we played it to the end.

Your words are inconsequential and you probably wear corrective underpants.