CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

I didn't say that he was an impeccable squire, merely that my judgement on adequate squires was impeccable ... with the exception of PapaKhann.

Joe

No, your actual words, if you could be bothered to scroll up two (2) posts, reads:

"And I've admitted that PapaKhann was the one exception to my usual impeccable selection of Squires."

Nowhere does the word "adequate" appear.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Announcing my imminent destruction of ng cavscouts forces bump.

You obviously bought some of those super tanks talked about in the "ZOMG Teh Game Is Broken Because All Tanks Get First Round Hits And Killz!!!!" thread.

Trust a gamey Oddstrayliun to pick Shermans.... Why don't you just get air support carrying an A-Bomb?

I however, am consoling myself by grilling a nice 1.2 pound (no I won't convert the weight to Metric for you goobernationals) Porterhouse Steak on my new (used) grill!!

No, your actual words, if you could be bothered to scroll up two (2) posts, reads:

"And I've admitted that PapaKhann was the one exception to my usual impeccable selection of Squires."

Nowhere does the word "adequate" appear.

Neither does it suggest, at any point, that the squires thus selected were, in and of themselves, impeccable. It merely states that the SELECTION and by that I obviously meant the process, was impeccable ... always excepting PapaKhann of course.

Joe

You obviously bought some of those super tanks talked about in the "ZOMG Teh Game Is Broken Because All Tanks Get First Round Hits And Killz!!!!" thread.

Trust a gamey Oddstrayliun to pick Shermans.... Why don't you just get air support carrying an A-Bomb?

I however, am consoling myself by grilling a nice 1.2 pound (no I won't convert the weight to Metric for you goobernationals) Porterhouse Steak on my new (used) grill!!

Well of course ... SHERMANS? The nerve of the lad, why he might as well have bought M3 Halftracks ... what ... he DID? Well he clearly has no shame and will do anything to win.

Joe

What exactly is the criteria employed by you that allows you to think for even a second that the selection of Squires was impeccable?

It's a slow day at the office and I just want to be able to pare down to the bone this particular delusion you seem to have.

What exactly is the criteria employed by you that allows you to think for even a second that the selection of Squires was impeccable?

It's a slow day at the office and I just want to be able to pare down to the bone this particular delusion you seem to have.

My judgement on these matters is unquestioned and infallible*. I have the midas touch when it comes to selecting squires, I can tell in a moment who will and will not be an acceptable fit here in the Peng Challenge Thread. It's been proven time and again. Note you Boo Radley ... an acceptable fit ... not impeccable since, to the best of my knowledge, I'm the only impeccable member here.

Joe

*Except in the case of PapaKhann

My judgement on these matters is unquestioned and infallible*. I have the midas touch when it comes to selecting squires, I can tell in a moment who will and will not be an acceptable fit here in the Peng Challenge Thread. It's been proven time and again. Note you Boo Radley ... an acceptable fit ... not impeccable since, to the best of my knowledge, I'm the only impeccable member here.

Joe

*Except in the case of PapaKhann

How are you able to get your head through doors?

I have to agree with the first shot killz thread 100% of my tank on tank experience in CMBN has been a first shot kill.

Of course I only have a sample of one, you should feel honoured and privilaged to be the owner of the first tank I have ever killed in CMBN.

And do you remember how he did that? He won a bet against Seanachai!

Let me repeat that for you.

He won a bet against Seanachai!

Ok, so I occassionally pluck the low hanging fruit.

If it's going to go and droop on it's branch and be sitting right in front of my face, I say it has asked to be plucked.

And now, sir Boo-Hoo, on to matters at hand. I feel that I am forced, yes literally forced by your having called the derivation of my Knighthood into question, to inquire of the following.

1) Have you to date purchased younger, stronger hamsters to power that archaic collection of rubber bands, spittle, and flywheels you call your "computer"?

2) Are you still hiding behind the excuse that you cannot accept worthy challenges from Knights of the Cesspool, due to the inefficiencies and shortcomings of your existing rodent workforce?

A likely story, Boo, but I think we all know your true motivation. FEAR!

Papa

Ok, so I occassionally pluck the low hanging fruit.

If it's going to go and droop on it's branch and be sitting right in front of my face, I say it has asked to be plucked.

And now, sir Boo-Hoo, on to matters at hand. I feel that I am forced, yes literally forced by your having called the derivation of my Knighthood into question, to inquire of the following.

1) Have you to date purchased younger, stronger hamsters to power that archaic collection of rubber bands, spittle, and flywheels you call your "computer"?

2) Are you still hiding behind the excuse that you cannot accept worthy challenges from Knights of the Cesspool, due to the inefficiencies and shortcomings of your existing rodent workforce?

Papa

Now see Boo Radley, from this alone we can certainly gain an appreciation of the promise the lad showed upon first entering our midst. I mean he sounded like he might fit in ... it was only after I took him to Squire that I learned that he's the most indolent, lazy, good for nothing neer-do-well in Gawds green earth or even ManySoda.

Do you know that when I assigned a 22 page PowerPoint on the Customs and Procedures of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread he turned in 22 pages of PowerPoint slides ... each with but a single word on it ... and I frankly wouldn't have been able to string that many cuss words together so I suppose we should give him some points just for that.

By way of contrast Lars did submit his PowerPoint and while it was rife with misspellings and grammatical errors it at least showed effort.

Needless to say, Agua Perdido's PowerPoint was a thing of beauty with animations and a cohesive structure.

How do you solve a problem like PapaKhann?

How do you catch a worm and pin it down?

Joe

"Derivation"? Is that really the word you want to go with here? "Derivation"?

Nope.

Okay.... let's work with the word "worthy", here for a moment, shall we? I don't accept your challenge as being worthy, for I do not consider YOU to be a worthy challenger.

You sir, are a Realtor*.

Papa

Nah. Not even close. Hey! I have an idea! We could continue the CMBB game we were playing 6 years ago when you bailed on me. Care to fire that one up again, Sparky?

*(Yeah, I know. That was a really low blow. But it was right there. I had to go for it, or they would have thrown me out of the Annoying Bastard Society.)