A simple question

Did you download and try out the demo? It is quite bug free and if you can run it, your PC can run the game.

Most complaints so far (and there honestly aren't too many) are mostly quibbles about unit behavior, not about how the game engine runs. Demo and game both run well on most machines from what I saw here in the forums. Compared to most new game releases, this one seems quite stable.

Before you d/l the demo, even, do check to see if your computer meets the minimum tech specs.

Good luck!

Let's put it this way... I'm enjoying the CM:BN launch a lot more than I did the CM:SF launch :D

Definitely check out the demo. The full game is using the same code. We will always have bugs to fix and things to tweak, but I think if we never released another patch for CM:BN people would be just fine with that. I don't say they'd like it :P, but in several years from now many people would still be playing it regularly. I'm sure that would not have happened with Shock Force if we hadn't patched it.

Currently we are working on v1.01 because we never stop working on the game. I have to tell you, though, that the list of things to fix/tweak doesn't have many significant items on it so far (remember the Demo's been out since last week).

Steve

Let's put it this way... I'm enjoying the CM:BN launch a lot more than I did the CM:SF launch :D

I'll bet you are! :)

...the list of things to fix/tweak doesn't have many significant items on it so far...

Quick, people! Start finding things to complain about! We don't want the BFC crew dying of boredom for lack of things to fix, now do we?

;)

Michael

I have to tell you, though, that the list of things to fix/tweak doesn't have many significant items on it so far (remember the Demo's been out since last week).

Steve

You really don't get how this works. You first say you are really really busy. You then proceed to schedule some time off and have someone respond on your account to make it look like you are still around but are really really busy.

You keep making comments like that and folks are gonna expect the CW module next week.

Btw the way thanks again for a fantastic game and try to get some rest, we all know you guys have been burning it at both ends for a while now.