The Demo Challenges Peng

I wandered into this thread by accident.I got very scared.I am running very fast to escape with my dignity and Manhood still intact.You guys really need to put a warning sign on the door to this thread in

BIG RED LETTERS:D

First lads, let me note with approval that some SSNs have SOME degree of wit, to wit they know when they're out of their league.

And in all likelihood that's also true in the case of young (or perhaps not so young) SpinalButt ... I note that he's from Bradenton, Florida.

Now I've been to Bradenton on business many years ago ... the "hot spot" for nighttime whoopee is the Holiday Inn, the drugstores have window displays featuring walkers and oxygen tanks and they have shuffleboard courts, and not just some painted lines on concrete but LIGHTED, OUTDOOR SHUFFLEBOARD COURTS WITH BLEACHERS AND ELECTRONIC SCOREBOARDS!

It's a garden spot and no error.

Joe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you inquire as to whether or not he plays Rise of Flight....if the affirmative is true his membership is assured.

Regardless of the fact that he is from Florida, or for that matter Utah.

Why don't you inquire as to whether or not he plays Rise of Flight....if the affirmative is true his membership is assured.

Regardless of the fact that he is from Florida, or for that matter Utah.

Oh I think it's a given that he doesn't ... he doesn't have a space after his punctuation ... an ROF player would know better.

Joe

... it's just that anyone who plays ROF is demonstrably more informed and of a higher class than the dregs of society we normally have in here ...

Clearly false since you play it...after a fashion. That fashion involving sudden stops following violent intimacy with the ground.

Michael

Now I've been to Bradenton...many years ago ... the "hot spot" for nighttime whoopee is the Holiday Inn, the drugstores have window displays featuring walkers and oxygen tanks and they have shuffleboard courts, and not just some painted lines on concrete but LIGHTED, OUTDOOR SHUFFLEBOARD COURTS WITH BLEACHERS AND ELECTRONIC SCOREBOARDS!

It's a garden spot and no error.

So you've found your ideal retirement community? Splendid. Why haven't you moved in yet?

Michael

Too bad. That might have been another game/sport you could lose at.

Michael

True ... of course I challenge other humans (if you can consider Cesspudlians to be human ... the jury's still out on many of them).

I understand that there are some who haven't the nerve to play that way and restrict their activities to playing the {snicker} AI exclusively.

Joe

Because you drink Foster's?

EwwwwWWWwwwwwwwwww.

EwwwWWWWWWWwwwwWWWWWWWWWWwwww!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww!!!

**shudder**

Simmox can't really be an aussie then if he drinks that!!!

So you've found your ideal retirement community? Splendid. Why haven't you moved in yet?

'cause when he lodges an application they board up then move on without a forwarding address.

Just in case he's serious about where he wants to spend his twilight years.

Hey, Sedai. Happy Birthday tomorrow, and you seem to have gotten a great product for yourself.

What in the name of Berli is this ... an SSN daring to dip his toe into the waters of the CessPool and, as if that's not bad enough, to say something nice about the likes of Hiram Sedai? And what the hell is CM Norm ... did BFC come out with a Cheers spin off game? What's next, CM Cliff?

Well I won't stand for it.

Hiram Sedai I hope you get a great product for yourself as well on your birthday, perhaps one that will temporarily relieve that "burning, itching sensation" you've been having lately, or perhaps one that will ease the torment you've suffered all these years from the weeping pustules on your ill favored face. Maybe you'll finally find something that will at least reduce the constant post nasal drip that requires you to noisily snort back the contents of your nostrils.

Perhaps ... but I doubt it ... Happy Birthday anyway ... I suppose.

Joe