did I screw up?

Is this the page you are viewing?

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_bfc&Itemid=26&category_id=36&product_id=280

It seems to still be open - Limited editions still available too. Not sure if the price has changed but there's still a $5 discount so one would assume nothing has changed.

I'm surprised that so many are going for hard copy preorder instead of the simplicity of direct download. But I suppose if you've only got a phone modem that's the way to go.

We get the simplicity of the direct download AND a nice collector box as I expect this will be THE game I play for the foreseeable future. Besides I like having the disc if an emp pulse fries all my electronics.

ok, I know this is odd, but is that always been the pre orde rprice? I swear it was lower, trust me I am not complaining and

How do I pre order and avoid shipping

ie dl only????

Hello freeeman.

If you want download only you will have to wait for the official release of the game. Battlefront is only accepting preorders at the moment which means hard copy with the metal disk box, printed manual and download. There are no preorders for download only.

We get the simplicity of the direct download AND a nice collector box as I expect this will be THE game I play for the foreseeable future. Besides I like having the disc if an emp pulse fries all my electronics.

Yea,because if an EMP pulse hits,I am sure all you will need to worry about is having disks for a PC game.All that collapse of society stuff and looting won't be an issue at all.Ever read One second after,by William Forschen.Awesome book,but it is kind of frightening.Good end of the World EMP pulse book.:D

Yea,because if an EMP pulse hits,I am sure all you will need to worry about is having disks for a PC game.All that collapse of society stuff and looting won't be an issue at all.Ever read One second after,by William Forschen.Awesome book,but it is kind of frightening.Good end of the World EMP pulse book.:D

Well yeah, if society is falling apart I want to go play some CM :) Maybe a better understanding of warfare will come in handy ..... hmm, maybe they should do "Combat Mission: Post Apocalypse", it can be a fun training aid, if they made it quickly they could cash in on 2012, and then of course there's modules for the next doomsday prediction, jackpot!

And you’ll play it on what? :)

Most PC’s (or power grids) aren’t that “EMP friendly”.

I was gonna trek on foot through the wasteland with my faithful companion dogmeat and a Mel Gibson wannabe in full road warrior outfit till I found an Apple store operating in some post apocalyptic settlement inhabited by CMBN fans all lined up and asking "when are the east front modules coming out and why aren't there Sturmoviks?"

And the box will hold your future purchases too. :)

I'm actually going to use a slot in my box to store the original CD of CMBO in until it gets fleshed out with yummy modules. Who's with me?

As gibsonm said. My "phone modem" is 100 mbps fiber but it can't manage steel boxes. CMBN is going to be a keeper, so needs a good sturdy box to keep it in. :)

I asked the IT guys at work if our T3 pipe can handle a metal box and they said no.