That thousand yard stare

Steve gave a permission to post this shot of a Stummel crew:

14uc2fd.jpg

When I saw these mugs, I immediately became attached to them and started thinking of their personalities...

Commander: "Ach, there's five Shermans ahead... and probably more behind them. But with luck, we will surprise them, and, well, one thing will follow another. Max, are you ready?"

Gunner: "I think if I just stare at them intesely enough, four of them will burst into flames and the fifth will just melt."

Commander: "Good. Private Biffsky, get ready to hand over hollow charge shells!"

Loader: "Oops... could someone hand over a clean pair of pants first..."

great screenshot and sorry to bring it up again ... would be a nice features to see all units names as opposed to just commander for the reasons stated above ... you become attached.

Agree. That gunner looks just like Klaus "Hard Man" Hunterberg.

Wow, is it me or are the faces 100% better than CMSF. They have personality.

The artists have done an outstanding job. The years of experience really shows everywhere. Also, for fun, here's a comparison from 10 years back:

35lvozm.jpg

"Hey, your face looks familiar! Are we related?"

The artists have done an outstanding job. The years of experience really shows everywhere. Also, for fun, here's a comparison from 10 years back:

35lvozm.jpg

"Hey, your face looks familiar! Are we related?"

"No, I dont think so. And you look too white, pal..are you ok?"

"Yeah, I know..we had no true sun lighting back in CMx1. North Africa was as cold as the Eastern Front"

It would be interesting to know who modeled for the various faces. If they were friends, family, staff... victims.

Fortunately, with modern technology we can determine scientifically who the mugshots were based on. Let's see...

6f8ump.jpg

...okay, someone seems to like British pop stars?

It would be interesting to know who modeled for the various faces. If they were friends, family, staff... victims.

Yes, it would be interesting to know.

Ain't that what small developer studios do anyways?

So Battlefront, please step forth with your answer!

(or include Actor-list for the end credits of CMBN)

:)

But I think Sergei's answer is more close to reality than we dare to believe in.