But will there be Hamstertruppen?

Although entirely against historical records, I must admit that I played almost all my CMBO games using the Hamstertruppen mods.

There's no feeling like watching my crack hordes driving my enemies before me. This aches for a screenshot....I'll go searching and be right back....

ObersturmHamsterführer Rosenfeld was also in the game

cmbo010.jpg

Unfortunately no Puma's in CMBN

Sidenote: These images took some real effort. First I had to dig out my old laptop (c. 1999 Gateway Solo) and jimmy up a new power supply. After finally getting the old girl to boot up Win98 in lovely 800x600 goodness, she just refused to see any type of mouse or pointer. Finally after solving all those issues the screenshots had to be taken via an external camera.

Cheers

MRD

ObersturmHamsterführer Rosenfeld was also in the game

cmbo010.jpg

Unfortunately no Puma's in CMBN

Sidenote: These images took some real effort. First I had to dig out my old laptop (c. 1999 Gateway Solo) and jimmy up a new power supply. After finally getting the old girl to boot up Win98 in lovely 800x600 goodness, she just refused to see any type of mouse or pointer. Finally after solving all those issues the screenshots had to be taken via an external camera.

Cheers

MRD

You,my Friend,win the most dedicated Forum picture putter inner Award for the Month of April.:D