How are sales?

Back in 1986 while in the Navy, me and my cohort were bored enough at North Island, CA AIMD shop to change the face of the electric shop clock to binary... and made a tapeball cannon out of those plastic sleeves over the overhead tube lights with alcohol as propellent. It was pretty powerful all things considered.

Obviously this was all on night shift. :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh... that would be more like "multiply by 10". Only a tiny portion of people who order from us seem to even register on the forums for some reason, let alone participate. It's always been this way, who knows why.

Simple, cause you guys scare the crap out of us! We sit here wondering, hey if I keep playing these games am I gonna turn out like that..oh wait I have been playing these games that long already...maybe I am like that and just don't know it! Then we see page on page of figures on ballistic characteristics of an unladen (African) swallow and we start remembering that teacher in elementary school with the yardstick she called Egore....oh god I need to go for a walk. Wait was that my outside voice?

Seriously - I for one am just sitting back, watching and enjoying the AARs and counting the days till my pre order is available for download. I don't care about the cost, I don't care if it doesn't have beach surf or if some commonwealth soldiers third cousin twice removed has a name (whether he has Polish blood or not). I have waited for this game for 20+ years, a few weeks more is just a blip - Thank you Battlefront.

One thing is for sure... we're not going out of business any time in the near future :DCM:SF has put us in a very nice spot for this CM:BN launch

Steve

And this was why I fully supported the development of CM:SF, despite my complete lack of interest in that title. Muwhahahahah the plan has come to fruition! ;)