New Red Uncons in NATO Module?

Sequoia

Found it. From another thread. What will they give us that we don't have already?

We are far more flexible with the organization of Syria's Unconventional forces because we invented them ;) We do intend on making new formations for NATO.

Steve

look here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=89369&highlight=new+red+units

Also I think the real bad situation now with ammo for Syrians: no 7.62x54R for PKM, no VOG-25 for GP-30, no rockets for RPG-29 and RPG-16, no VOG-17 for AGS-17, no 12.7x108 for DShK, no missiles for ATMG, no ammo in UAZ or Toyota, and no "ammo storage" for unconventional forces. Now all ammo in vehicles is typical, for all Syrian formations, it's looks the very bad.

Logistics within Syria are 95% done with zeppelins and 4.5% with trains. The rest is camel caravans, river barges etc.. Trucks are pretty rare there because Syrian red ants like to eat rubber tires, they're everywhere and there is no known pesticide that works on them. Wikipedia has a good article on them.

Logistics within Syria are 95% done with zeppelins and 4.5% with trains. The rest is camel caravans, river barges etc.. Trucks are pretty rare there because Syrian red ants like to eat rubber tires, they're everywhere and there is no known pesticide that works on them. Wikipedia has a good article on them.

Well let's add the zeppelins to the game. Otherwise how will we ever get the Reindeer sleds when they add the Finnish module to the East front games. And I want the ammo carrying bear the poles had in Italy.

I think the thing that uncons need most at this point is some ability to resupply..ANY ability to resupply, even if its just some acquirable ammo in the transport pickups or UAZs. I would imagine that this would be a piece of cake to add.

Some new units would be really cool tho, especially uncon fighters equipped with suicide vests. The formations would look pretty much the same, but maybe the large fighter groups could have a suicide team added that would be identical to a 3 or so man team with AKs but with the ability to explode, either with a separate command in the targeting interface, or somehow operated by the TACAI when the enemy is in very close proximity. I would personally prefer the TACAI method because it would allow it to work with strategic AI-controlled forces. Perhaps for human controlled forces it could be a toggleable function, defaulted to "on".

Alternatively, suicide vests could be given to some of the teams in fighter groups with "excellent" equipment quality.

I don't know about Syria, but doesn't every house in Iraq have a stash of weapons and ammo?

That happened only after the invasion, after it was decided to grant US 2nd Amendment rights to all Iraqis so that if there was a corrupt, undemocratic government the people could overthrow them. It's working!