I would pre-order Normandy right now

Heh... well, we don't open preorders until the game is pretty much ready to sell. Generally only production stuff is left to do. Preorders are also becoming a less important part of our business model since so many people opt for the download only option, which means there is no incentive to preorder for the majority of customers. Which makes the 1st week of sales proportionally more "interesting" :)

Steve

I'm willing to give my life and freedom to Emrys in the event of potential bone-giving, just to help nudge things along.

Of course, we all know what eventually happens to slave masters....

SPOILERS

The vast majority of them got rich, very very rich. While most slaves ended up dieing horrible deaths after being overworked, or killed in subsequent escape attempts.

What was I talking about, again?

Heh... well, we don't open preorders until the game is pretty much ready to sell. Generally only production stuff is left to do. Preorders are also becoming a less important part of our business model since so many people opt for the download only option, which means there is no incentive to preorder for the majority of customers. Which makes the 1st week of sales proportionally more "interesting" :)

Steve

I guess I am an "odd ball" (Kellys Heroes), I prefer to have a hard copy.:eek:

We've adjusted our production capabilities to ensure that we can continue to produce hard goods for those who want them, even if the number is relatively small. Therefore, those of you who are "oddballs" don't need to worry that you'll miss out on printed manuals/disks just because pretty much everybody else wants digital versions ;)

Steve