Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is Seanchai again, this time signing in as Nidan1, I feel a little soiled having to use his acccount, but I need to tell you that I am now the new Trugo Champion of Minnesota.

Bending over and viewing life from between my legs is something I have always been good at, so I am a natural.

OK, this is Seanachai again, posting under Boo's sign.

dalem and I were talking the other day (Well, I was talking and dalem was sitting on the floor, open-mouthed, letting a huge puddle of drool accumulate in his lap. But I digress.), and we decided (OK, I decided. Dalem had slumped over in an alcoholic torpor by that point) to pool our talents and take the entertainment world by storm!

Therefore, we're going to open a ventriloquist's act in Vegas later this month. I will sit on dalem's lap, pretending to be a dummy and he will play straight man to my witty raconteur, using banter that will make me appear to be the love child of Oscar Wilde and G.B. Shaw.

The penultimate moment of the act will be when dalem drinks right out of a bottle of courvoisier and I continue talking and then the ne plus ultra part of the act will be when dalem finishes the bottle, throws up on himself and then passes out.

And I go on talking.

The audience won't know what hit them.

Ok this is Seanchai again, this time signing in as Nidan1, I feel a little soiled having to use his acccount, but I need to tell you that I am now the new Trugo Champion of Minnesota.

Bending over and viewing life from between my legs is something I have always been good at, so I am a natural.

Well let's hope he can find a team to join ... it appears that Sandridge is full up at present.

http://images.trugo.org.au/cc_Players/#single:Players

Though South Melbourne may have a spot open.

http://images.trugo.org.au/cc_Players/#single:south_melb_02a.jpg

Joe

Do you enjoy mashing your ring with that big hammer?

If the ring fits....

Allowing the gnome to use your account to post has its drawbacks, obviously.

Hi ho, Seanachai here again, posting on Boo's account. I just wanted to tell the Serf costard that there are NO drawbacks to letting me use your account. Well, other than the need to clean all the Cheetos shrapnel out of your keyboard. And the unfortunate stains on your task chair. And the fact that your household pets may become pregnant. And the angry, torch wielding mob of irate neighbors also with knocked up pets. And the fact that I use your guest towels for toilet paper. And the sudden decrease in local property values. And your hard drive being completely filled up with Guatemalan pron.

But other than that...

Pffft! Like I care what you say Emrys, for tomorrow I fly to Thailand for a well earned 2 week vacation!!!!

Oh yes, I can already taste the beer, the seafood and the magic mushroom milkshakes! Not to mention the famous Thai massages.....

There you go Emrys, I said 'Thai massages'...that should give you something to wrap your filthy little mind around for a few weeks.

Pffft! Like I care what you say Emrys, for tomorrow I fly to Thailand for a well earned 2 week vacation!!!!

Oh yes, I can already taste the beer, the seafood and the magic mushroom milkshakes! Not to mention the famous Thai massages.....

There you go Emrys, I said 'Thai massages'...that should give you something to wrap your filthy little mind around for a few weeks.

Couple of things... the phrase "Well earned vacation" was appreciated as it gave us all quite a large laugh. Real big laugh, actually. Huge, thigh slapping, gasping for breath, tears in the eyes sort of laugh. We're talking antediluvian monster laugh. "The walls were shaken asunder" level of laugh.

But you fully expected that, right?

Also, you really enjoy Emrys thinking about you, don't you? Does it make you feel all warm and snuggly inside?

And a Happy Birthday to our own RLeete, who despite the name, did NOT invent 'leet speak', and cannot be held accountable for the fact that 50 million internet using teens regard spelling, grammar and thinking as something pointless and slightly foolish, like washing their hands after they crap, or being courteous.

Oh, and Boo and Nidan? We all know that I have NOT been signing in under your accounts. I think you owe everyone here an explanation as to why you have been making these outrageous claims and foisting off your reprehensible posts in my name. When you have posted your explanations and apologies, you'll be assigned further punishments.

And just so that we're all clear, Dalem was almost magically drunk the other night.