Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

But Joebob, i was flying in the finest tradition of the Cess Patrol. Well, other then I could take off and land mind you. Oh, and actually hit something I was firing at. Oh, and not watching Mace explode into millions of pieces. Oh, and not being yelled at by Madmatt [bolded due to the fact he is a large bald guy working for Battlefront].

Rune

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I do admit to a certain dilatoriness (it has nothing to do with size Emrys, so keep your filthy, filthy mind to yourself please. Yes, I know you like it slack-jawed and drooling, we all know.) - where was I, oh yes - a certain dilatoriness in responding to instructions delivered by my putative Lord, Rune, he of the ur-house: I plead incapacitation due to a missing muse.

Statement: Eggs come out of chickens' bums, chickens' bums come out of eggs.

Discussion: The one coming out of the other, and yet coming out of itself removed in time, mayhap we are describing a cycle of events unchanging since the first four legged creature crawled out of the swamp and kicked proto-Emrys: only Joe Shaw could tell us, could he but remember, and talk.

An observation: were you to take a time-lapse film of egg-from-chicken-from-egg-from-chicken, and played that film backwards, you would have a true example of a creature disappearing up it's own fundament. (I have it on good authority that stoat is the only living being capable of accomplishing this feat in real time.)

Conclusion: the Klein Bottle came first.

Gird your loin, truss your unmentionables like a turkey fit for roasting stoat! I will eat!

Oh yeh but I did it with such style and panache!
True, true, no one exploded quite the way you did ... of course you had a lot more practice than we did.

Why haven't YOU purchased Rise of Flight? Obviously Rune is too frightened to join in with the War Hawks but you're Australian ... you're too dumb to be frightened.

Joe

Why haven't YOU purchased Rise of Flight? Obviously Rune is too frightened to join in with the War Hawks but you're Australian ... you're too dumb to be frightened.

oooh it certainly looks great. I'll put it on my 'must purchase' list and then I can 'splode like I used to.

Someone want to give Stoat a call and tell him somebody notched his dance card?

You'll find him stuffed in a locker down at THE Ohio State University.

Then call the cops and tell 'em we know who dunnit. Not that I object to the crime at all (three cheers for Boo!), but I'd like to hear about his night spent "assisting the police with their enquiries".

Okay, signed in as Dalem, but this is actually Seanachai:

I am here to tell you that I have returned, triumphantly from Chicago, and Dalem is as drunk as a fecking lord.

There, I've said it. So it is written, so it shall be...oh, hell. It's already done. That's why I wrote it.

Okay, Seanachai here again, posting under Dalem's sign in:

I just watched something that was the Drunkard's equivalent of Cirque de Soleil. Dalem, standing (kind of), while leaning heavily on the back of one of his living room chairs and shouting (he insists 'talking like a loud, drunken man') at me, he suddenly did this wonderfully acrobatic move, in which the chair overturned while a look of puzzled amazement washed across his face, and he did this...I'm not sure I can describe it. Suffice to say, when the chair hit the floor, and Dalem hit the floor, neither one was seriously damaged. What we were left with was Dalem sitting on the upper part of the chair, which was on the floor (beneath him), with an astonished look on his drunken, right-wing, goofy face, and he shouted: "And I meant to do that!"

He did not. But, the right interesting thing about the whole business was simply this: No one had to go to the Emergency Room.

I would not have gone to the Emergency Room. The most I would have done is roll his sodden body down the front steps, call for an ambulance, given the EMT guys his credit card, and told them 'Don't let this idiot die in Minnesota. Either take him to a hospital, or drive him out of State.' Put it all on his card.

Okay, signed in as Dalem, but this is actually Seanachai:

I am here to tell you that I have returned, triumphantly from Chicago, and Dalem is as drunk as a fecking lord.

There, I've said it. So it is written, so it shall be...oh, hell. It's already done. That's why I wrote it.

The Gnome was in Chicago? That explains why I thought I saw a little Gnome in a red pointy hat romping around the Chicago Botanical Gardens. He must have been in Gnome heaven.